Reviews for Reckless and Impulsive
TwlightMystery chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
I loved it it was perfect! _ I can't wait to read more like it. Good luck with future stories!
XticktickboomX chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Really loved this. I love your writing style. This is now at the top of my fav fanfiction list. I accually started tearing up at one point but well done!
cathmaster chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
This is one of the best stories I have ever read. I love it so much.
xSapphireLightsx chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
I'm not even a yaoi fan, but I don't need to be to see how well this is written. Often there's authors that don't capture Axel's personality or Roxas's, but this isn't one of them. It really felt like you'd literally snatched them from game and put them in this story.

How you handled the scenes as well was brillent, like wher Roxas and Axel are gonna jump to their deaths and when Roxas thinks Axel's gone off to do it on his own. Then to end it on a happy note is a good message that you shouldn't give up hope x3

In all, I hate you in a loving way for making me like a Axel/Roxas story lol.
CrazyPretz chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
My absolute favorite AxelRoxas FF ever. And I mean it. This was well-written, they didn't just want to start making out by the third chaper (they waited to the third last chaper x3), and they had blew up at eachother twords the end, which made me love it even more, since I dispise easy relationships. ;]
Grevonraeus chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
that was the most adorable and sweet story i ever read. I think this should win a uhhhhh prize or some awesome shit like that, or be nomonated (cant spell) for best story ever. this touched my heart really bad -sniffles- and it brought tears to my eyes for some strange reason.

Love~ Crimson
The Closet Romantic chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Wow. Just...wow.

Really, I'm almost speechless. You did such a wonderful job with this fic, everything about it was just perfect.

My heart was beating so fast when I thought they wouldn't work out and they were going to go through with it. And I got to say, I had a few tears rolling down my cheeks during a few parts. I can't remember the last time a fanfic made me cry.

Excellent, excellent job! Definitely one of the best Axel/Roxas fics I've ever read. :)

~Romie
anonymoosefangirl chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
this was really good! it was kinda sad when they were talking about how they were missing something, but i loved in the end they went to do what they really wanted to do

and random appearance by yuffie was funny
tullypippin chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
This is such a good story! I ended it smiling, with a tight thought!

I want to say something inspirational... But I can't without making it sound cheesy, so, well, this is in my top five stories I've read. :D
Jennypen chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Awww, what a sweet story! It'll never last ;) Ha! Loved it.
Marimo141 chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
This story reminds me of a friend. It really got me deep. I was probably crying half the time. :) Thanks for writing!
RunRunRunAway chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
holly shit holly shit holly shit holly shit holly shit holly shit holly shit holly shit holly shit holly shit holly shit holly shit holly shit holly shit holly shit holly shit holly shit holly shit holly shit holly shit holly shit holly shit holly shit holly shit holly shit holly shit holly shit holly shit holly shit holly shit holly shit holly shit holly shit holly shit holly shit holly shit holly shit holly shit holly shit holly shit holly shit holly shit holly shit holly shit holly shit holly shit holly shit holly shit holly shit holly shit holly shit holly shit holly shit holly shit holly shit holly shit holly shit holly shit holly shit holly shit holly shit holly shit holly shit holly shit holly shit holly shit holly shit holly shit holly shit holly shit holly shit holly shit holly shit holly shit holly shit holly shit holly shit holly shit holly shit holly shit holly shit holly shit holly shit holly shit holly shit holly shit holly shit holly shit holly shit holly shit holly shit holly shit holly shit holly shit holly shit holly shit !

I like it.

A little more than like... maybe love? maybe a little more than that... worship, perhaps?

god, I loooovvvveeeee this story. To bad no one will ever be able to duplicate it at all in any way, shape or form. It's that ducking good.
PERMANENT DEACTIVATED ACCOUNT chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
So pretty...
Wings.of.Velvet chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
ah, a masterpiece. So beautiful i had tears in my eyes! Hope you keep writing :)
tsukiyomi08 chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
aw omg i loved it! i read this one story that was kinda but not really like this except roxas ended up killing himself, closely followed by axel who couldn't live without him. And I was afraid this story would end up like that, but I am so glad it didn't. I am proud to say, that I have favorited this story! -dances around-

-Sarah