Reviews for Doctor Who and the Great Eclipse
Kyriss chapter 34 . 1/12/2017
This story is awesome. For having so many different elements you have done a great job of weaving them together.
RedThreads chapter 34 . 2/28/2015
This... was... AMAZING! You took three of my favorite worlds, including my favorite Doctor, and did a brilliant job of meshing them together. You preserved each of the universes, yet made them fit seamlessly. I also greatly enjoyed how you changed the original storyline of "Pitch Black" to suit the new characters. You did it in such a way that as I was reading, I was able to see it in my head in the film style. Not something that is frequently done.

Thank you for sharing and I'm going to go start the next part of this tale. Very intriguing!
mavic chen chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
In The Ribos Operation the Doctor was honoured to meet one of the Guardians. He certainly didn't say anything about being one.
GM Andy chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Actually Faction Paradox is from a novel series going way back - a time loop event that really cannot be contradicted. The Guardians go back to Tom Baker, Black, White, and Red. There were novels produced that indicate that the Doctor was far more than a time lord, indeed that his soul was as old as the universe. According to this, he made the choice to be born as a Galifrayian so as to better serve his purpose - that of Justice and Balance.

The Doctor's history as with much else in his universe is subject to the whims of various writers, but given the nature of time and the fact that the Doctor ended up placing his entire world in a timelock (which is the ultimate weapon, see Tennant's reign for that) one must assume that things are fluid. This was written before the end of the Time War had been addressed on the series, so there are some things that don't mesh completely, but I left it vague enough to fit- if you squint.
mavic chen chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Faction Paradox was in a spin-off series that was contradicted by the new series. By the ultimate weapon do you mean the Moment? It was never stated that that was a weapon, or what it was at all for that matter. The Red Guardian? What?
reedm123 chapter 34 . 12/19/2012
Very well written story! I wanted to wait till I completed what you had so far before commenting, but it has certainly caught my attention and I am glad you decided to continue with it. I will have to look into your other stories and eagerly await more of this one! Not quite sure what to make of Riddick and the Doctor's relationship yet, could go either way right now, but it has me interested. Thanks for the story
PerverseLeigh chapter 34 . 12/4/2012
Awesome story! I love how you put everything together.
Pynta chapter 34 . 2/23/2012
I'm not usually a slash fan, unless it's in canon, but this story was just too good not to love! Off to the next installment!
SeanHicks4 chapter 34 . 11/14/2011
Interesting story, I'm kinda hoping I'm reading too much into that Riddick/Doctor interaction, since I'm not fond of overt male slash pairing moments, but if I'm not I appreciate how low key you made it.
R chapter 25 . 7/20/2011
I have to say it:

This story is great.

The only negative is the tiny spelling mistakes.

I only get annoyed with spelling if the story is good enough to get annoyed with spelling.
Brimseye chapter 33 . 1/16/2011
Please...don't make Riddick gay..T.T
Brimseye chapter 32 . 1/16/2011
Oh noes! poor Doctor!
Brimseye chapter 31 . 1/13/2011
That sick bastard. I wish they would have tortured him.
Brimseye chapter 30 . 1/13/2011
Nice Chapter! I enjoyed it a lot. :D
Brimseye chapter 26 . 1/13/2011
ooo Johns finally admitted to a failing..might this be a beginning trend? This chapter was pretty suspenseful by the way. Well done