Reviews for Making Up For Lost Time
mcamastow chapter 2 . 7/1/2014
This was short and sweet.
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Awww! ( The whole Wolverine thing was really sweet! Thanks for the long read. )
jenefaner chapter 2 . 5/24/2012
Very cute :) The relationship between James and 'Daddy Wolf' was so heart melting. I loved it!
Mishelle20 chapter 2 . 9/25/2011
I loved this fic. Great job!
washingtongirl-91 chapter 2 . 2/13/2011
i loved it! i think the end should have been:

5 week later logan was getting james ready for the day when they heard an exasperated but elated yelp from the bathroom. Both james and logan looked at the door curiously then at each other before loagn told james, "wait here and put on your jaket i'll be right back" and went to the bathroom door leving a confused looking james holding his almost-too-small-now leather jacket his dad had given him for his birthday.

Logan knocked on the door sayig "darlin' you all right in there?" he stepped back as marie opened the door a small smile on her face, she smelled of excitment with just a pinch of worry and the sweet smell that she has had since they got married, "whats goin on marie?"

she sighed and held up the white stick in her left hand saying, "why does birth control not work for us logan?"

that would have been the only thing (to me) that could have been cuter:) the story was amazing just as is though:) will for sure check out your other work!
kaka96 chapter 2 . 6/19/2010
I love happy endings
XxPhoenixRisingxX chapter 2 . 3/23/2010
This was great! I loved it
midnightblue08 chapter 2 . 7/8/2009
OMG this is such an amazing story!

i'm so in love with james hhahahah

love this!
Cheyenne-Lestat chapter 2 . 6/16/2009
love
Sir Stud Muffin chapter 2 . 5/9/2009
I LOVED THIS! James is adorable. The whole plot is adorable. I laughed, I cried, I had a smashing good time reading it. Haha, great story!

- Cay
Divamercury chapter 2 . 5/6/2009
What an amazing story! I loved it so much. A new favorite for me! Great work!

DM
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 2 . 4/17/2009
jajaja

I loved this fic!

There's something about this fic, I'm not even sure what exactly, that makes it all very special!

Lovely story!

And JAmes was oh-so-cute!
sexy-jess chapter 2 . 4/3/2009
Wow, so very sweet!

Excellent work! I really enjoyed reading this!
emma134 chapter 2 . 3/26/2009
that was really good
Panda Blitz chapter 2 . 2/8/2009
Awe! *Sheds Tear* Awesome!