Reviews for Curiosity
Razzeeberry chapter 10 . 7/11/2013
Please continue story!
rats xp chapter 10 . 3/31/2013
PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
i really like this story and wanna know how it ends XD
Thrsyla chapter 5 . 4/14/2011
Okay im dying to know this WHY DID ROGUE GROW CLAWS?Logans power isHEALING! not the claws, those where put into him by some bad guy (whos name i cant recall right now) i can understand if she thought they were there so, because of that she made them (using tin mans powers of metal skin) but i just dont understand why she had them
Crazyjess09 chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
UPDATE!
Le26199 chapter 10 . 12/19/2009
Ok so I know this story is likely beyond any chances of being continued, but I nearly died when I just read it and noticed the last update! If, by any slim chance, you find some free time... please please please continue this!
Fairydust chapter 10 . 5/27/2009
Please update! I can't stand to wait with such a cliff hanger. I really like the story and hope you continue.
Allleila chapter 10 . 5/12/2009
Oh I loved it. I can't wait for the next installment. Please update!
Allleila chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
Oh this is good. This chapter los awesome and I can't wait until I get further in the story!
mylove24 chapter 10 . 3/10/2009
Poor Rogue! Keep up the good work. I love how you included some of the plot of the movies/comics/tv shows. :)
Wicked Lady chapter 10 . 2/24/2009
Oh wow, I really hope you keep this one up [or give it an ending]. I love the way you combined the movie, cartoon, and comics. Your take on Gambit's relationship with the other Xmen is much more refreshing then how he was handled in Evolution or how he's going to be handled in Wolverine's movie.

I can't wait to see how you finish this.
RogueNya chapter 10 . 2/20/2009
Wonder where so goes now that her powers have uh guess phased her through the floor..

Great story though, look forward to what happens next.
ChamberlinofMusic chapter 10 . 2/19/2009
OMG! I love your fic! It is simply fantastic and I am enjoying every minute! I am looking forward to how things will turn out for Rogue in the next update!

I have found all the characters to be charming as well as the Romy!

I am very excited to see where you head next!.
SassC HiJinx chapter 10 . 2/16/2009
You made my day by updating! Can't wait to find out what's setting off Rogue's Coloussus power...and maybe some R/R scenes next time? please!
DancingtilSunset chapter 10 . 2/16/2009
I just read your story from start to finish. I absolutly love it. The way you tie all of the x-men versions (movie, comics, and xmen evolution) is wonderful and quite intersting. I love Rogue and Remy togehter and I like how you are playing them out. Please keep it up and update soon.
ishandahalf chapter 10 . 2/16/2009
huzzah for an update! and an extremely interesting one at that. i really liked everybody searching for everybody else, but just missing them... amusing. as was the continual griping about rogue's boots, and kitty being problematic in the face of newtonian physics (lol!)... but more worrisome is belladonna and the plot she is hatching. dun dun duhh! i hope storm's on the trolley - just what sort of favours will she be calling in? ooh, i'm VERY curious to see where this Curiosity leads (hah, see what i did there?)! ;)