Reviews for Sight for Sore eyes
B1ind Bandit chapter 3 . 3/19/2013
You spell it 'Koi' I live in Hawaii so this is common knowledge.
Rose-The-Dinosaur chapter 4 . 11/26/2010
I like your story! A lot of fanfictions

have a lot of errors but yours has barely any!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/26/2010
What does Tokka taste like?
D chapter 5 . 10/26/2008
SKITTLES! i loved this story!
anon chapter 5 . 4/27/2008
great story, im psyched for the sequel. good work.
RabulaTasa chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
That's silly. A shared title doesn't give him the right and/or ability to force your story off the site. Hell, even a shared plot device ("Toph gets her sight back") isn't enough, or else a good eighty percent of the stories on this website would have to be removed. Unless there's actually solid evidence of plagiarism (such as copying an entire storyline that someone else has a legitimate claim to being the original creator of), I'd say you should ignore this bonclaysfan and keep on writing your stories. His was not the first Avatar story to be called "Seeing is Believing" (it was the third to be published, actually) and I'm absolutely positive the idea of restoring Toph's sight to her isn't one that he can claim to being the first to have.

-John
Nerjin chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
hello i'm the guy who wrote seeing is beleiving THANKS FOR STEALING MY IDEA change it or i will report you. oh and thanks for putting me on your faves list have a good day. and GET RID OF THE STOLEN IDEA OR I WILL REPORT. have a nice day.
Tokka4eva chapter 5 . 1/30/2008
YAY you did it good job. And you used some of my ideas in the pool kl! But i did think that when you do the squel you would off made sokka wake up because of toph and yer...but good stuff :D

*_~eats skittles and takes yours*_~ mwa ha ha ha haha :)
Cyristal-Artist chapter 5 . 1/29/2008
Great chapter. You should definiately make a sequel. :D
TacoDudette chapter 5 . 1/29/2008
hallelujah for skittles!

aw! that was awesome!
TophToph chapter 5 . 1/28/2008
yay! tokka "for now" ending! with skittles! tokka flavored skittles? awesome story, but u misspelled dai-lee. But Still AWESOME STORY!
TeamDavid chapter 5 . 1/28/2008
dude what the hell happend to katara why is she happy? but aleast toph said yes!tokka and kataang rock!
Solembum13 chapter 5 . 1/28/2008
Cute is all I can say! please, make a sequal. :D
TokkaLover11 chapter 5 . 1/28/2008
As Always... THE BEST CHAP EVER!

Could you maybe maybe do a epilouge...like what happens 5 years from now or something if no thats ok but I just don't want this story to end :-( lol

I LOVE THIS STORY...It s number 1 for me!
Demonking101 chapter 5 . 1/28/2008
Not bad but I was hoping for something more I guess you could say but still ot cant wait to read your next one let me know