Reviews for Fool Me Twice
AngelicDemon0973 chapter 8 . 2/10/2015
I have literally had the worst day, but this story made me so happy! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!
Omicron70 chapter 8 . 1/23/2014
Six years later and this is still one of my favourites. I discovered it within the deep dark recesses of my "favourite stories" on my account and was pleasantly surprised to find that I'm still super in love with the dynamics you created between these two. Anyway, just wanted to pop my appreciation in here. Take care! ;)
WhisperInMyDreams chapter 7 . 12/15/2013
One of my favorite chapters, literally made me say "Awwww" out loud when I was reading the part about it snowing. Great job!
ihasakeyblade123 chapter 8 . 9/21/2013
GAH THIS IS THE BEST THING EVER I'M SO HAPPY I READ THIS THE WRITING STYLE IS PERFECT AND THE CHARACTERS AND THE SITUATIONS AND-
*Takes deep breath*
Wow, okay, this was insanely good, the way you string a sentence together makes a perfect picture form in my head! I'm pretty sure Roxas's most used adjective for talking was 'grumble' haha! I'm SO recommending this to everyone on this website, I'm not sure if I enjoyed this or the first one more! Just a question... Riku and Sora... Were they actually a 'thing' or was it just an insane bromance?
AKUROKU ROCK ON, for the final time this story.

-ihasakeyblade123
ihasakeyblade123 chapter 7 . 9/21/2013
Oh, the 'i love you's are alway fantastic, this is so epic
ihasakeyblade123 chapter 6 . 9/21/2013
Oh my, Rox you may have redeemed yourself in my books a little, STOP GETTING ANGRY AT AXEL!
ihasakeyblade123 chapter 5 . 9/21/2013
GAH! ROXAS WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING I'M SCREAMING INTERNALLY AND HAVE TOO MANY FEEEEEELLLSSS- *Dies*
ihasakeyblade123 chapter 4 . 9/21/2013
Whoofah is going to be my most used phrase from now on.
ihasakeyblade123 chapter 3 . 9/21/2013
NNOOOOOOOO! HAAYYYNNNERR DON"T DOOO IITTTTT! #toolate XD
ihasakeyblade123 chapter 2 . 9/21/2013
SQUEEEEEEEEE! I HAVE SUCH A STUPID GRIN ON MY FACE RIGHT NOW.
MaddeThee chapter 8 . 7/16/2013
Haha both this story and its prequel could be made into an anime :) really, I love your sense of humor and I laughed heartily at many sections throughout the story. Great job, and possibly one of the best AkuRoku stories I've read (and yes I have read my fair share)!
elfdusk chapter 8 . 6/21/2013
Ahh! I just wrote a long ass review for Where the Hell is Magic Lake, so I'll keep this short and sweet! I read this whole thing in one day, and now I have no idea what to do with myself haha xD I seriously LOVED this so very much...and that ending just made me squeal like no other ending has ever gotten me to do! Holy shit...just...awesome 3 Again, great job :)
Roxykat chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Love this story.
Waterbottlesgalore chapter 8 . 10/7/2012
lolugeardlfyjk;dhrsikgfva;ledskihflkahsdrflkjghalksjfd hgligauhdslrfifhlisfhlgdfigh erdlsikjgh I can't contain my squees this is too much hjdhvliujekdfhlkbvj,ahdefjhcbvkjldbflcjhvknldsfk jxcnlvkcdfl
MY BABIES3