Reviews for Final Request
madcres chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
i love the story. in my opinion, i think he is just obsessed with Kuramas beauty but the truth is he is in love w/ Botan. coz the last preson/spirit he choose to look at after Kurama was Botan instead of thanking Botan 1st before looking at Kurama wahaha (well im still avid fan of KarasuxBotan or KuramaxBotan)
Animekitty47 chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Interesting take.
Nikerdoodle chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
I loved this fic because it had botan and karasukurama undertones. :)
CloveeD chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
Your Karasu is heart breaking in an obsessed, psychologically maniac way. Lovely X3! And now at least there's someone who (mentally) sheds tears for the death of such a Karasu, so he can be assured and enter Afterlife reminiscing Kurama's perfect beauty :) Lovely oneshot! Can't wait to see the upcoming multi-chapter KK fic!
CampionSayn chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
Sa!

I can't for all the world tell if their is supposed to be a sort of friendship or romantic attachment here. However, I do admit that this was wonderful to read, even if you managed to read this a hundred times, there's always a sort of new feeling. Like Silence of the Lambs. This was very good, and I applaud you!
FloralLover chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
You did a good job at this... I always imagined Kurama/Karasu in any possible situation, but not one scene that has something to do with Botan...

It does give a touching feeling in a way... As sadistic as Karasu is, he DOES love Kurama,in this fanfic... _
smile-kurama chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
you're such a good writer!

Keep writing dude...
Senshi's Tenshi chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
I must say, I was not sure how this fic would turn out in terms of actual plot and writing style. It's a refreshing notion and slight hint at pairing, as they were not really paired up. Almost creepy at the notion of Karasu's maskless face. I almost forot that he wanted to see Kurama last. I think I figured he would thank Botan and then look at Kurama once more and go. But, at the same time, I expected him to ask Botan to ferry him off. To make sure his request would be taken care of, especially when putting the notion of Kurama losing. I would think she would have done another special favor for Kurama, if he were to die.

But yeah, overall I wish there was more. Now I just want to see/read more into the development of this hinted relation. It didn't seem like Botan even knew, but Karasu, I guess "realized" or chose to either like Botan for showing him kindness or show his pleasure in meeting another lovely-haired creature. For a one-shot, this started and ended on a dime. It makes me wonder if the relation could be pursued after his death or only during the tournament. Either way, this was a good one! Very original and open to interpretations.
xxBroken21xx chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
Definitely different, and very nicely written. I really liked it! -
BlueUtopiah chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
Nice, very nice. An odd choice of characters to interact, and you show what a good writer you are by executing it beautfully. Botan is often written as too bubbly, or too stupid, and you write her just right.

I liked the explanations of the invisible ferry girls and how you fit Botan crying during the final match into the story.

YAY.
KyoHana chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
Interesting viewpoint and very well written. I think this is the first time I can truly say that I have sympathy for Karasu!