Reviews for Something to Talk About
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Loved it! :)
CaptainFlamingoPants chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Great story! Thoroughly enjoyed. :)
PoisonElixir chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Hello!

Such a SNEAKY story :)

I love all your Draco & Hermione humour/romance fanfictions

(I find angst is depressing)

Keep up the good work!
ronsbabiesmomma chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
well all in all it was a good story. but... it seemed so... formal? i don't know. the dialect didn't seem to fit in. other than that good.
scarredprincess chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
lol...i love it...is there a sequal? love Scarred Princess
tranquility8 chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
Lol. Oh my goodness! Imagine if Hermione does end up with Draco. And it would be quite a crappy turnout for Scorpius and Rose...if they are in-love. O.O;

Oh well...Things best to leave of this way. XD
ChocoholicMonkey chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
M...another delicious Dramione. I do like my fluff and romance. But I noticed some parts are alarmingly similar to those of another fic of yours, it was called Unexpected i believe. WHile the situations are different, the underlieing plotline is the same, and well, let's just say, the first time was sweeter. Still an excellent job though. Thanks for writing. And between us, I think that this one is perferable over the other, But that's just me. lol.
Miss Cray chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
ye-yea! you give them something to talk about draco and hermione!
eternallyweird chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
That ending was really cute! Your writing is incredible.

I love how you're able to capture a real adult essence to their characters. _
f chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
Omg omg omg X10

This is perfect. A wonderful followup to the disatrous epilogue Rowling left us.

I love Dhr.
sae chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
very lovely story!
nikita chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
i must admit all the high talk e.g "how has your day faired?" got to me a bit but then it was cool when malfoy smirked. lol. quite the whippersnapper isn't he? gobbling hermione up like a turkey just coz she's got a nice dress. only joking. it was a good story. :]]
hcdl0220 chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
Very Nice! Love it, but there are some suggestions. Sometimes, you would say something, then say something else that kinda doesn't make sense with what you were saying before. Like first, you say that Draco saw Hermione already sitting at their table, then you said that he pulled out her chair for her when they sat down, so it didn't make sense. But other than that, it's really good.
ShortStuff10 chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
Oh my gosh I loved this story... It was extremely well-written and completely captivating! You put just enough romance and everything into it. Just one question - who did Draco end up marrying?

-ShortStuff10
sarahyyy chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
Oh that was cute! I hope you intend to do a sequel with it, this is just amazing!

Sarah