Reviews for Come Away Oh Human Child
LadyRana chapter 7 . 12/27/2012
I hope one day you come back to this story!
Sarah chapter 2 . 4/13/2009
I think that this story is good and that it has a very good plot line. It is very interesting, and well done!
yodeladyhoo chapter 7 . 10/15/2008
Argh! How could you leave us mid conversation, knowing that you update so few and far between!

And what a conversation it is!

Okay, the lines are drawn. Sarah's not backing down and taking his (delectable) bait and Jareth doesn't want to be the bait anymore. What to do, what to do.

Until again.
magialuna chapter 7 . 10/1/2008
I just found this and really like it! Now I am dying to know what happens. I always side with the Goblin King, oddly, hoping she will come to her senses and realize his position.. but I suppose we shall see where your Muse goes.
notwritten chapter 7 . 9/30/2008
I have enjoyed this interesting chapter. Have a good day tomorrow. Keep smiling. :-)
hazlgrnLizzy chapter 7 . 9/30/2008
This was a very interesting chapter!
Lucy Westerna chapter 4 . 9/16/2008
I really like what you've done here. Keep up the good work!
JarethGirl30028 chapter 2 . 9/14/2008
I love it! And I'm only on chapter two!

Lucie chapter 6 . 9/12/2008
it IS interesting! keep it up, please! :)
Lucie chapter 3 . 9/12/2008
your story seems to be very interesting so far. :)
notwritten chapter 6 . 9/10/2008
I have enjoyed reading this story today. Thank you for sharing. Keep smiling. :-)
PurpleMadDragon chapter 6 . 9/10/2008
Hooray for dirrection! Intensly intreging!
Lyridium chapter 6 . 9/10/2008
Oh WOW! This is such an interesting story! I cant wait to see what happens. Update soon!
maskedpainter chapter 5 . 4/22/2008
hey this is an intresting story its different from some i've seen and its a very original idea. i can't wait until you update this story i want to have more of it soon!

notwritten chapter 5 . 4/9/2008
Very interesting, and pleasant chapter you have written today. Is your muse cooperating with you. If it is, can we please have more chapters soon. Keep smiling, and the whole world will smile along with you all the day long. :-)