Reviews for Kaiba Baby
tectrices chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
I had actually wandered over to your profile to reply to your PM, but I found this... and got distracted. :) It was very cute; I actually enjoyed it a great deal. First off, it was written very well (of course!) and I adore the idea of a secret relationship between those two. That's... Well, to me that seems plausible; any sort of relationship they had would really have to be special, or in some way unusual, and keeping it a secret's just one - admittedly awesome - possibility.

Also, the guys' reactions? Priceless. Just spot-on in-character and delightfully amusing.

And imagining Anzu singing to Kaiba in from of a gym full of students? Heh - that made me smile!

Awesome job; I loved reading this! :)

-ILB
SweetNothings528 chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
ahaha! XD

wonderfully written!
xblackrosefirex chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
The entire time I was reading this, I had an image in my head of Kaiba's facial expression. I was laughing the entire time, but I had to keep my hand over my mouth because I was on my break at work (I didn't have the chance to review this then).
Starian Princess chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
Awesome scenario! I can imagine how Seto would react and how Anzu could pull this off. You never get something quite so normal when you're dealing with this particular pairing. And perhaps this is why I love it so much.
Anshu chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
Kaiba baby! That sounds delicious just like this one shot…

Naughty, sinful and just with the right amount of lust attached to it. Anzu’s resolve to expose the news of their relationship to the boys was handled brilliantly. Yup, that girl is fearless.

Another thing, Anzu’s momentary sadness reflected a small part of mystery in this narration. Well, it did leave me wondering the reason behind it. I liked the way how you gave a little touch of pain here. At that point, I couldn’t predict that these two were in a relationship and that Seto’s stubbornness or the lack of acceptance by the boys could be the reason behind that particular sad emotion.

Wonderful! Simply wonderful. Good job and though it ends here, I wish it didn’t. After all, since when is enough, enough?
MagykTales chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
Nice lil' story. Sweet and cute! The twist at the end left me a bit shocked...it seemed like Tea was actually telling Kaiba how much she liked him...for the first time. Turns out they were actually together...that was a good, surprising bit! Nice.
Aelibia chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
XD

This is so awesome. Those prompt things just make a person come up with crazy stuff, don't they?
FireGoddess101 chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
Adorable, and seductive. Awesome!
zenbon zakura chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
hahaha poor kaiba lol
journey maker chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
I Absolutely loved this story.. I'm still wiping my face from lauging so hard that I was crying. Great Story...