Reviews for Seeing The Light
GGforever01 chapter 13 . 5/1
PLEASE FINISH! Only one chapter left, I love this story!
Guest chapter 13 . 11/26/2015
Amazing story! Just amazing! I love it :)
e13 chapter 13 . 10/5/2015
ringmybella chapter 11 . 9/9/2012
I don't know if this was the right chapter or not, but I loved Logan's phone message to her. It was so sweet. Jess was such a douche. I kind of had a feeling something shady was going on with him when he had to miss her birthday. I can't believe he brought Rachel back to their apartment. Do you think what Rory did was worse? I don't, but it would still have hurt nonetheless. Why did he stay with her if he was hurting enough to cheat on her?
Julie Sue chapter 13 . 10/7/2011
ahhh u said one more chapter and its not here! PLEASE please update soon! please please please!
Julie Sue chapter 12 . 10/7/2011
sooo good! tooo good! ;0) loves it!
Julie Sue chapter 11 . 10/7/2011
sooooooooooooo good! im soo glad that it happened FINALLY! :)) and it wasnt them fighting the whole time! loved it! :))
Julie Sue chapter 10 . 10/6/2011
ahhhhhhhh why is she doing this :0( booo im not a fan not a fan :0( but I cant wait to see what happens!
Julie Sue chapter 9 . 10/6/2011
cute cute cute! finally he is gone! now bring on the romance! :)) loving it!
Julie Sue chapter 8 . 10/6/2011
ohhhhhhhhh my oh my! im glad he was a friend at first then told her he didnt want her to marry him...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Julie Sue chapter 7 . 10/6/2011
is she sick becuz she feels guilty or she knows she cant say yes to Jess...oh no what does she do!
Julie Sue chapter 6 . 10/6/2011
ahh what is going to happen! im dying here! i must know!
Julie Sue chapter 5 . 10/6/2011
ahhhhhhh while Jess was in the next room! ahhh sooooo amazing..i need more!
Julie Sue chapter 4 . 10/6/2011
ahhhhhhhhhh such a good chapter! and i like how Logan isnt just going straight for Jess to make him look bad! it gives Logan character! im in love!
Julie Sue chapter 3 . 10/6/2011
ahhhh i love that he said that! :)) i need more! get rid of the loser and get with the winner! hahaha even her mom sees the chemistry! ahh its soo hott!