Reviews for Seeing The Light
ringmybella chapter 11 . 9/9/2012
I don't know if this was the right chapter or not, but I loved Logan's phone message to her. It was so sweet. Jess was such a douche. I kind of had a feeling something shady was going on with him when he had to miss her birthday. I can't believe he brought Rachel back to their apartment. Do you think what Rory did was worse? I don't, but it would still have hurt nonetheless. Why did he stay with her if he was hurting enough to cheat on her?
Julie Sue chapter 13 . 10/7/2011
ahhh u said one more chapter and its not here! PLEASE please update soon! please please please!
Julie Sue chapter 12 . 10/7/2011
sooo good! tooo good! ;0) loves it!
Julie Sue chapter 11 . 10/7/2011
sooooooooooooo good! im soo glad that it happened FINALLY! :)) and it wasnt them fighting the whole time! loved it! :))
Julie Sue chapter 10 . 10/6/2011
ahhhhhhhh why is she doing this :0( booo im not a fan not a fan :0( but I cant wait to see what happens!
Julie Sue chapter 9 . 10/6/2011
cute cute cute! finally he is gone! now bring on the romance! :)) loving it!
Julie Sue chapter 8 . 10/6/2011
ohhhhhhhhh my oh my! im glad he was a friend at first then told her he didnt want her to marry him...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Julie Sue chapter 7 . 10/6/2011
is she sick becuz she feels guilty or she knows she cant say yes to Jess...oh no what does she do!
Julie Sue chapter 6 . 10/6/2011
ahh what is going to happen! im dying here! i must know!
Julie Sue chapter 5 . 10/6/2011
ahhhhhhh while Jess was in the next room! ahhh sooooo amazing..i need more!
Julie Sue chapter 4 . 10/6/2011
ahhhhhhhhhh such a good chapter! and i like how Logan isnt just going straight for Jess to make him look bad! it gives Logan character! im in love!
Julie Sue chapter 3 . 10/6/2011
ahhhh i love that he said that! :)) i need more! get rid of the loser and get with the winner! hahaha even her mom sees the chemistry! ahh its soo hott!
Julie Sue chapter 2 . 10/6/2011
ohh how sweet he is! i love it that he came and planned all that for her! the necklace saying ACE is perfect! ahhhh and the flashback of him sending her that robe is AMAZING! love love love the card!
Julie Sue chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
awww how sweet! :)) loves it!
wow chapter 13 . 7/17/2011
this story has me so in love, thanks for writing sharing!

cant believe there's only 1 chapter left, hope you 'll finish it!