Reviews for What If I Married You?
jacksperluvr chapter 2 . 8/12/2014
I liked it
roganjalex chapter 2 . 7/15/2012
that was so cool
Rori Potter chapter 2 . 3/1/2011
That was amazing.
KallianaCorus chapter 2 . 12/25/2010
I must say, this is a weird story, yet I really liked it... :D
LukeAndLorelai Brucas Fan chapter 2 . 1/28/2009
Oh that was very nice. I was confused though, in the first chapter, I was expecting Dean to propose, but then Tristan was there and I was like 'What?' But that's better. The 4 you picked were a lot better, having not included Dean or Marty, yuck. I love that Finn quit drinking for her, I'm thinking of doing the same thing, even though in my story she married him anyway, but I will make him stop at some point. anyways, great fic, very cute
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 2 . 1/1/2009
I love Finn :) Great work!
TwilightDork chapter 2 . 9/21/2008
I'm sorry, but I really don't like Finn. In my opinion, Logan was the one for her, and I was so sad when she turned him down in the TV series. But keep up the fantastic work because you are an awesome writer!
Jeremy Shane chapter 2 . 8/28/2008
good story
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
good chapter
alange chapter 2 . 6/16/2008
GO GO Finn, I love Finn. I'm very surprised Logan lost though I thought he would win, even though I love Finn.
bear1819 chapter 2 . 5/17/2008
I liked it, it was a very original idea. Writ a sequel or another Rory/Finn story, please! I love them.
toastloaf93 chapter 2 . 1/19/2008
yay im happy now its great
Curley-Q chapter 2 . 1/19/2008
Disneygrl2 chapter 2 . 1/19/2008
That was so good! Even though I don't like Finn and am a total Literati this was really good! I think you should (but you dont have to) write 3 more chapters with Rory accepting each other mans proposal...kind of like an alternate ending? I don't know i was just thinking out loud ]

Nobody chapter 2 . 1/19/2008
Jess!I vote Jess. Or Tristan. Hell,i'll even settle for Finn but PLEASE,do notmakethis a Rogan!