Reviews for Inspired by Carmilla
ChapstickCheaapaaa chapter 4 . 5/4/2015
U need to continue this asap
egm560 chapter 4 . 11/18/2014
I really wish you would continue this! I am completely in love with your writing style and the way you portray Carmilla and Laura!
Liz chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
Hey. I don't know if you'll get this- the last time you updated was years ago. But I just have to let you know that this fanfiction is amazing. This was inspired, and was the story that made me believe again that fanfiction could be *good*. Like really good.
I'm disappointed that you got only 15 reviews. If you wrote for a bigger fandom I know you'd be taking in recognition left and right all over the web.
I hope that one day you post something new again, but thank you for this wonderful au for one of my favorite stories.
soitwillrain chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Please continue, this is a wonderful story that I would love to read until the end :)
Guest chapter 4 . 2/11/2013
love the story really good please continue with writing the story and updating it i would love to see another person whose into carmilla
vamp1001 chapter 4 . 1/7/2013
Love the story and i read the book i have to say that it is better from what i read of different types of vampires can u please continue it
Natasha chapter 4 . 10/2/2012
Continue please, I love your story :)
chiaki chapter 3 . 8/14/2012
Keep writing update soon!
A2463 chapter 4 . 2/29/2012
Love it! Please Continue!
Sophia J. Sounders chapter 4 . 11/8/2009
Please finish this story. It is written so well in the style of Carmilla, I am quite excited to see how you will end it.
girleater chapter 4 . 4/2/2009
Oh! This story is magnificent! Oh! I always wondered what a "modern day" Carmilla would be like! You MUST continue this! It's amazing! Keep up the fantasic work!
so nice so smart chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
this was AMAZING please add another chappie!
Spikesagitta chapter 4 . 4/25/2008
i wonder if this tale will end the same way as the original story...i hope not...
Spikesagitta chapter 3 . 3/25/2008
cool, progessing relationship, will be waiting for more
Spikesagitta chapter 2 . 3/25/2008
there's alot of mysterious aura around Carmilla, interesting, i enjoy this chapter as well