Reviews for Just the Same
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Nice!
RandomDream chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Nice writing style, though it's confusing at times. :) Keep it up.

Thanks. ...And what did Anissina do?

:D
phantome101 chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
it's so simple yet sweet..thankz!
LostForWords07 chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
That was so CUTE! I loved the part in which you mentioned Wolfram shouting about movies .
phresine chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
Ooh! I read this on the KKM livejournal community...I tried to submit a comment, but my internet connection stuffed up. :(

Anyway...isn't it fun when people just seem to conspire against Yuri? Yay for Jennifer! :)
hottee39 chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
OMG! This is so kawaii!haha! I had a hard time trying to read this fic finish cause I'm in the computer labs right now for lessons and the teacher keep on checking up on me! So when I finally managed to finish reading the fic, my heart was like...it's worth it! Yuuram! Woo-hoo!
Gabby0214 chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
Oh, that was great! Loved it, Gabby
TGyamiBakura chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
tehee! Cute! Liked it alot
Shukumei-of-another-world chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
Aww, that was sweet. Quite literally, too; filled with sweet crepey flavor. - *goes to scramble for more*
Sayoko Bizen chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
back from the dead, eh? welcome back! and you brought a present too! Advance Happy Valentines Day!
Yuuram88 chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
Awe this was so sweet and adorable. It just about melted me into a pile of mush XD. I love the subtle affection between Yuuri and Wolfram and I love the fact that Jennifer defends Wolfram because I think she really would defend as she accepted him so fast into the family that it was so sweet. Glad to know Yuuri's mother likes Wolfram and is happy. Great story I enjoyed it a lot.
Sheinah chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
That was so sweet! I love it. Wolfram seems so mature when they're in the ferris-wheel, and I just love how Yuuri twisted the conversation without even knowing it lol. You have a good sense of humor, too _ Good work.