Reviews for Crowded Forest
mew luchia chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
This was a nice story, I really enjoyed it! It was fun to read that this is my fourth time reading it! Great work! _
xxYumix chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
Wow, who knew Tea and her friendship speeches wouldn't make me sick this time around? Haha. This story is brilliant and I love the image in the end.
The Mystic Doctor chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
That was pretty interesting. I thought the very last sentence was particularly thoughtful. It would probably still take a lot for Weevil to enjoy interacting with people again, but at least this is a step in the right direction. Great story!
May Never Know chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
This was a very good story. Both Weevil and Tea were perfectly in character, and there was no large attempt to glorify and mess with Weevil's background to make us all feel horribly sorry for him. XD He's my favorite character, so I get touchy when people try to make his life so unbearable that it makes people think that his actions are totally accounted for. I think the li'l guy just needs a friend, not a whole knew life. But, that's just me. In any case, thankyou for writing this. I have to say, if you decided to write a series with this at it's base, I would probably read it straight to the end. :) Adding this to my favorite story list, now.
Vicky-V chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
I liked reading this one. A fic with a good ending point, but one that could spring board something further. It lets the muses wonder.

And Weevile is at least accepting her presence and not chasing her away. It's a good start. :D
journey maker chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
In a weird kind of way I have to applaud Tea for wanting to show Weevil that there are times when we all need friends to talk to or just to listen to what we want to say. I hope that just maybe he will accept her offer and then he will be finally find some happiness... Great Story...