Reviews for The Terrible Horrible No Good Very Amazing Weekend
amyh52 chapter 1 . 1/31
nice story
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
oh I like that a lot!

Very glad that Casey got to her senses and went for it with Derek.

Very adorable with the analogies too!

Nicely done!
itsi3 chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
I liked it! I really loved the ending!

Crystal
clowneygirl chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
What an adorable story. You worked everything in there perfectly.

After reading your profile, I cannot express how happy I am to know I'm not the only mom in her 30's into LWD. Keep up the great stories. I can't wait to read more.
Silverian Rose chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
clever, very clever, and cute

sorry i didnt get to reviewing this before, i clicked on it and my computer shut down and then i forgot all about it as i searched for my last chapter that i had worked on and told my guy that he is to stay away from my computer since he is a curse and almost always does soemthing to my computer... i call it Trevor-itis.. lol, i told him that i have an anti-virus which is me saying no, you cant go on my computer, and therefore protects my computer, lol, i know, i'm messed up, but on with the show, hope you write more in everything and inspire the great daseyness in all of us, :P
xorss chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
Are you kidding me? How can you not be proud of this fic! It was SO good! I loved it! )
Lanter chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
Good job, I really liked it.
Let's Call Her The Tarryn chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
I like it very much! I thought it was great! (And at least you finished. I'm still frantically trying to finish mine!) Thank you so much for writing this!

-Tarryn
Invalid Minds chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
“and it’s the same Derek that upon seeing you come out of my house in your new bikini stumbled into my pool, fully clothed.”

ROFL. Love it.

I loved the Clueless reference, even though I've never seen it. xD I've heard a lot about it, though. I should probably watch it.

Feel good Derek moment! xD

I dunno what you're talking about, this was amazing. I loved it! Don't be so hard on yourself.

Jo
crbmyenthusiasm chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
Hey now, we got plenty. This was great. And I loved the "built like a rock" line. Classic.

Good job!

BTW, did you see OTH on Tuesday?
Zutara0Makorra0shipper chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
i liked this story very cute and funny at the same time.
MaybeBaby27 chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
I really liked it! It had a sweetness to it that rivals that of a box of chocolate. haha. cheesy. To be honest I do think it wasn't your best story, but it was no where near as bad as you made it out to be. I truly enjoyed it!
lisa1022 chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
That was great.I Loved it...Good Job write more soon

lisa1022
Vengeful chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
That was not bad. Not at all bad. True, it wasn't as phenomenal as some of your others, but still, it was very good.

I liked the light-hearted humor, and the jealous Derek. Always fun. Always. You handled the Casey-Derek-Noel triangle well, in a way that didn't overdo anything in particular. Nice use of chocolate-I swear, it cures everything.

Overall, excellent job. So, stop putting yourself down to earn reviews. Yeah, I know what you're doing: I've already used that trick ;)
karalicious99 chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
I loved this!

and I loved that you used a quote from my favorite movie of all time!

I love all of your stories, can't wait for more.