Reviews for Ordinary People
bellybutton79 chapter 18 . 2/24
Love this. Thank you! Lizzie is AMAZING
guest chapter 1 . 10/31/2021
Hermione's a LITERAL whore in this. So she's fine with f***ing men b/c in her mind, "it's just two bodies moving together". What a bloody slut
guest chapter 1 . 10/31/2021
since when does Hermione brood? I think you mean has temper tantrums and screams at people.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/14/2021
By far This fic has been really well the fact that ther is always a baby in your fics its kind of a bummer and i feel the way U wrote about abortion was really dark and fanatically.
Wish you luck and health
kimbclar chapter 18 . 7/27/2021
Fantastic story!
FelineNinjaGrace chapter 4 . 7/16/2021
Bravo to Draco. He’s more Gryffindor in this story than Hermione.
FelineNinjaGrace chapter 3 . 7/16/2021
Abortion is a real issue. A real issue with accountability and murder.
FelineNinjaGrace chapter 1 . 7/16/2021
“ You can shag anyone; it's just the movement of your bodies. But kissing-you don't kiss just anyone. You don't let just anyone invade something so personal like your mouth.”

No. Just, no. That’s %1,000 incorrect. It’s quite the opposite in fact.
aurore.malfoyy chapter 12 . 6/3/2021
Okay love Theo but not in this book
heyitskiaa chapter 18 . 5/20/2021
i love this story so much! it's such an emotional rollercoaster to me but I LOVE IT
Aidarayyyyy chapter 6 . 5/10/2021
Whew. So much in one chapter LMFAOOOO
Guest chapter 18 . 5/3/2021
Ok this story was literally *chefs kiss (amazing) but if Luna and Blaise ended up together I would’ve cried they are soulmates
Deanna Halliwell chapter 18 . 3/30/2021
I really enjoyed this story! Thank you for sharing your creative genius!
Guest chapter 4 . 3/26/2021
Omg i cannot stand Hermione she's soo imature like she's the stupidest sartest person ever ugh i want to slap her! Poor Draco i LOVE your portrayal of him i love that he's not a manwhore! Love it!
michelle.stein chapter 11 . 3/20/2021
Chapter 11 is the most amazing use of first person I've read. Just gorgeous emotions and thoughts expressed so beautifully.
1,419 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »