Reviews for Ordinary People
Rice with Chest-Nuts chapter 5 . 3/4
holy sh*#t! whoaa.. that's more than just one hell of a ride!
damn, i felling nausea from reading this chap...
Rice with Chest-Nuts chapter 4 . 3/4
yeah... she's pregnant alright!, all those insecurities and anxiousness that she already has.. would combined with any other emotions and multiplies! eeouu boii... she's in one hell of a ride when she choose that path!.. *sigh* some Gryffindor girls you are,

and Draco pal! i sorry i have to say this, but you are kind of like a jerk,
Rice with Chest-Nuts chapter 2 . 3/4
wow! what a twist ... bambambam,
A chapter 18 . 3/3
Oh my! I loved it so so much! OMG this story made me laugh and cry and it frustrated me too. It's amazing and you are amazing!
sarangingayo chapter 4 . 2/17
Hermione is annoying and stupid in this chapter. Why is she demanding his honesty when he has already given it and she full on rejected his every advance by only choosing to hear what she wants and by not reading the letter
yerabooknerdzoe chapter 12 . 1/31
I'm loving this story so far but I have one small request!

I know this has been finished for a while now, but if you could go back at some point and put a trigger warning for a pregnancy loss scare it would be much appreciated. As someone who has lost more than one pregnancy and is 7 months along right now, being blindsided like that sucked. Had I known there was something like this I either would've passed over the story or skimmed past that part. A heads up at any point would've saved the panic attack I can feel coming on. I don't mean to sound like an ass, but this is something I feel strongly about.
kikistone chapter 7 . 1/27
Fudge brownies... woof. This chapter had me in knots! Sweet mother, Gaia. This is fantastic!
Jessicaanderic12 chapter 18 . 1/20
I really like this story thank you
LashesToAshes chapter 18 . 1/16
To say I enjoyed that would be a massive understatement.
I think this has become one of my favourite fics, the plot is well thought out, your characters are dynamic and the friendships they share seem so real. Each event that has helped shape them has been written perfectly and you can see the after effects throughout.
Thank you so much for sharing!
LashesToAshes chapter 18 . 1/15
Ok, so that was so realistic. Again, I can relate to Hermione, my dad was an ass at my wedding and unfortunately it is one of the major things I remember. I so so so wish my husband and I had the cute little vows bit before the ceremony so that no matter what happened, we'd had our moment. I really treasure that idea.
The wedding was so perfect, nothing felt rushed and you got all the important bits in there.
The happily ever after is just so sweet, I'm not sure if the last chapter will be the honeymoon or years later but I'm sure I'll love it. But now, I must sleep, so I can wake up early and read before work hehehe
LashesToAshes chapter 17 . 1/15
I mean wow, Hermione's dad is a piece of work. This resonates with me quite a lot, my dad was a total ass at my wedding and I wish I had the guts to give him what for, and do to it so eloquently.
Having Draco hold Hermione as she breaks is just...I don't know how to describe it but yea, you could feel their bond and it was wonderful.
And now, a cliffhangers! How are they going to marry in two weeks!? Knowing Draco it will be totally perfect.
LashesToAshes chapter 16 . 1/15
Harry and Ginny's wedding sounded just so magical.
I adore the confidence Draco now has with Hermione and how they are both learning to be more open with each other.
And my god was that smut good! So very full of passion and I really liked the idea of Draco finding Hermione in the library, dressed up in Slytherin colours.
LashesToAshes chapter 15 . 1/15
Wow, so much has happened it that chapter!
They really have come so far and I'm enjoying reading about their friends and how their world works.
I loved the proposal and the more I read the more I know that they are perfect, they just get each other.
LashesToAshes chapter 14 . 1/15
Oh what a cliff hanger!
I did wonder if he was working up the courage to propose, I kinda get why Hermione said no but I'm looking forward to seeing her reasons and Draco's reaction.
LashesToAshes chapter 13 . 1/14
I knew Nott was up to something, he was just so off every time he appeared!
Such a dramatic chapter but so well written, I could feel every ounce of Hermione's fear and when she woke up and saw Draco for the first time I think my heart stopped.
1,357 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »