Reviews for Ordinary People
Ok this story was literally *chefs kiss (amazing) but if Luna and Blaise ended up together I would’ve cried they are soulmates
Deanna Halliwell chapter 18 . 3/30
I really enjoyed this story! Thank you for sharing your creative genius!
Omg i cannot stand Hermione she's soo imature like she's the stupidest sartest person ever ugh i want to slap her! Poor Draco i LOVE your portrayal of him i love that he's not a manwhore! Love it!
michelle.stein chapter 11 . 3/20
Chapter 11 is the most amazing use of first person I've read. Just gorgeous emotions and thoughts expressed so beautifully.
diamondgalshell chapter 11 . 3/17
omg! The L word! The new house! All so sweet.
diamondgalshell chapter 10 . 3/17
Her admitting she misses him, and his response... just glorious.
diamondgalshell chapter 9 . 3/17
Hermione's anger is awe inspiring and hilarious! Poor Ron and the secretary doesn't even know what could have happened. Loved this chapter.
diamondgalshell chapter 8 . 3/17
Theo is crazy! And creepy. Draco and Hermione making up was just lovely. Sigh, so well done. Gave me the feels!
diamondgalshell chapter 7 . 3/17
Such a sweet moment, Draco touching her stomach. I love the girls using oven mitts to hold the ice cream cartons, that's genius. Nott is super creepy. So they are going to try to be together, awesome. I loved this chapter.
diamondgalshell chapter 6 . 3/17
Look at the two of them getting to know each other... awwww. Love the epic fight between Ginny and Harry.
diamondgalshell chapter 5 . 3/17
Road kill with a sprinkle of death...lol. Sorry to see the strained relationship with Hermione and her Dad. She is very lucky to have the support of her friends, they are the family you make.
diamondgalshell chapter 4 . 3/17
I knew he wasn't that big of a jerk. I loved the cliffhanger. Happy to finally get Draco's point of view. They have really been doing themselves a great injustice by having their heads up their asses. I'm really enjoying this misunderstandings come off as genuine and not contrived.
diamondgalshell chapter 3 . 3/17
He said what? OMG. Here I was thinking well of him after finding out he tried to talk to her after the first time they were together. But she wouldn't discuss it. Making me think she has an equal part in creating this mess of a relationship. That was a really horrible thing to say. Hopefully he will redeem himself in the next chapter. I 100% defend you including abortion as a choice available to Hermione and to women in general.
diamondgalshell chapter 2 . 3/17
Oh wow! Poor Hermione. I was heartbroken for her when she described how Draco makes her feel unimportant and insignificant. I wonder how much of this comes from her own insecurities? You are doing a great job in conveying that there is more there for Draco without Hermione realizing it.
diamondgalshell chapter 1 . 3/17
Great first chapter. you did such a good job showing the pain that Hermione is in. You also gave a tiny glimpse of something behind Draco's walls.
1,408 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »