Reviews for Ordinary People
the end of this chapter oh my fkdjdirkfidjjdd the feels
SagaDevotee chapter 13 . 2/13
wish there would have been some warning that violence was ahead.
ended beautifully tho.
r99smith chapter 19 . 2/10
great story! good character development
NeverMore chapter 19 . 12/30/2013
I have read all of your Dramione stories, and they are all amazing. Thought I should leave a comment, considering this is the last one (I'm upset I've read them all already!) Anywho, thanks for being a fantastic writer. I will be on the look out if you ever decide to write more!
crazy.weird.beautiful chapter 19 . 12/30/2013
I just love how you made our favorite couple to be so ordinary (except for the situation with nott) without the story being boring or dragging.
myoung228 chapter 19 . 12/13/2013
Great story. Love it. The family dynamics was beautiful.
Marriage and families are a lot of work, but so worth it.
Serenity20251 chapter 19 . 11/26/2013
It's a really really great story like broken it's a truly amazing story keep up the good work
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
still one of my FAVORITE fanfictions ever made.

this made me love dramione to a very high extent

if someone reads this and has not read this amazing piece of art, then what are you doing with your life?
xoxo22595 chapter 19 . 10/19/2013
I just finished the story today after spending a day or so just devouring it. You are an incredible writer. I've been reading a lot of fanfic recently and I'm honestly just in love with your story. Really this was incredible and you should be really proud of yourself.
Incandescently chapter 19 . 10/6/2013
There were so many times in this story when i could feel my heart clench at how moving it was...thank you so much for this brilliant read! This is the most romantic and moving and real love story i've read on this website and im loving it to death! keep up the good work x
Guest chapter 3 . 10/3/2013
Just have to say, not only do I love the story so far, but I love your choice of Something Corporate.
silveroaks chapter 19 . 9/27/2013
wow...well, what can i say?
it's been an incredible read, i loved the plot, the conclusion, everything. i'm rather new to the fanfiction side of harry potter, but i think you've converted me into a dramione fan.
thanks for sharing your great story and good luck!
DramioneGirl90 chapter 19 . 9/13/2013
GAH I LOVE YOU SO MUCH this is perfect!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/4/2013
Ginny riverdancing on Harry's glasses. Hahahahaha best thing ever
violetmaid chapter 19 . 7/20/2013
Awww, this is an awesome story!
1,151 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »