Reviews for Ordinary People
Readingpluswriting chapter 19 . 7/19
I loved this entire story! Read it in less than 24 hours!
dmlainey chapter 19 . 7/12
Loved this!
Isn't Hermione a little bit bitchy?
ladiebug91 chapter 1 . 5/7
Goodness, I love this story.
Dizzie chapter 4 . 4/27
Great story and perfect Placement of paramore lyrics
Dizzie chapter 3 . 4/27
Thanks for making me smile by putting in when it rains lyrics!
Good story!
Ruselly Adita chapter 1 . 3/21
I would've said no if I were Hermione. he doesn't deserve to be there.
scabiorgirl chapter 19 . 3/17
Just want to say this is my absolute favorite dramione ever to date since I've started reading fanfiction. I reread it from time to time
ladyjoe123 chapter 1 . 3/16
I couldn't really follow what was happening I the book
Loved this story. One of the few with an epilogue that made me want more. It'd be so sweet to see Lizzie grow up and Tyler introduced into the wizarding world. I can see Herminone being inspired by the process to create some change in the wizarding world. That's the only thing I think this story lacked, the changing wizarding world aspect. I feel like Herminone being the person that she is and the character being as famous as they are would be more involved in the post war society formation, but I get the focus on the story is of them being 'ordinary people' so it fits regardless. Pleeease write more? I would love to see more of Ordinary People in an extraordinary time :)
MotekElm chapter 19 . 2/12
great Dramione preg fic. nice drama and angst until Hermione gives birth. the last few chapters are very fluffy
MotekElm chapter 5 . 2/11
I'm not a big fan of preggo fics (I think Hermione is smart enough to be on the potion/pill if she's even casually sleeping with someone), but I like that there's realistic angst, dialogue and discussion of abortion in this fic
MotekElm chapter 1 . 2/11
wow, this was an epic, excellent first chapter
CNova chapter 19 . 1/29
Excellent story! You covered some pretty heavy topics exceptionally well. While Draco and Hermione were "together" immediately, I enjoyed the progression of their relationship and the characters that you surrounded them with.
eterna-romantica03 chapter 14 . 11/22/2017