Reviews for The Window
luna nuova chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
i know this story and its sequels are already completed but i've just started reading it. i gotta tell you it's brilliant. it makes me wonder. and i do love stories that make me wonder.. xD
Snickerer chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
It’s really about time I left some reviews. You know, I think this is one of the stories that first got me interested in this fandom.

The beginning is seriously a perfect character piece for Shinichi, and I rather liked the duality of his dream self/selves. Granted, I’m an absolute sucker for multiple-persona situations, but still. -

I’m also fond of the ‘let her know at least some of the truth’ idea, and I absolutely love the delivery of the message. “Not *again*–” XD
Lawlypop chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
aww this story is SOO good D so very very good
kyashi chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
my friend told me abought this faf fic. she ranted and raved abought it untill I finaly decided to check it out. she was not wrong. your storytelling is mind blowing. i would say 5*
sapphirestars chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
Very goo start to the whole Second Wind series, I especially loved the flowers
Kuroya chapter 1 . 10/19/2004
O_O Wondeful. Just wonderful. This is going on my favorite stories list.
manzanita chapter 1 . 9/22/2004
This is about the third time I read this story and I just realized I never reviewed it. Well all I can say is this story is fantastic! I'm off to read the sequal, I don't think I reviewed it either so I'll make sure to review this time.
Aternox chapter 1 . 9/7/2004
HA HA!

Behold, monster, I shall review.

That one. And the sequel. And the sequel of the sequel, and...

Once again, what can I say ?I mean, I'm looking for something new and original, and... simply neat to write. But I can just bow in front of one of your masterpieces.

It's the first fiction I read. I mean, the first from you. And I still remember that day, years ago, when I tripped over that gem.

You're the one who made my studying of English worth of something, for the first time. (then I discovered that the English language could help to talk to an awful lot of people who don't speak Japanese. Or French . Or Latin. I gained a Swedish bestfriend thanks to English!)(ranting again ...?)

But you ...you made my day, so many years ago !

Yurks !

I just noticed that I already posted a review on that one.

3 years ago. Other times, other Nick, other regrettable typos... Silly me I was; sugar high I think.

And where the heck did I got the "§§" thingies ...?

I think that ... I'm most ashamed at the "lo..." than at anything else. Yurck.

FORGIVE me, I was young and stupid.

(I still am ;p.)

XD Kiri.
jennjenn chapter 1 . 7/9/2004
yay... just yay...

most awesome songficcy...

*big water eyes* that's... so romantic...

(please exuse the unsigned review as i can't recall my signname .
Julie-chan chapter 1 . 6/30/2004
I read your other story 2nt wind. and then i thought maybe it would be a good idea to reda this story. it came first after all. _ anywya...thank you very much for posting such great work for people to read. if you want to E-mail me sometime at: thank you very much... Julie-Chan
zuppy chapter 1 . 7/31/2003
I really like your story! Its the best Detective conan story I have read so far! keep up the good work!

PS. I'm starting to read the sequal to this!_
Red Falling-Angel chapter 1 . 9/16/2002
I have only one word for you: PERFECT!

Sweet, romantic, oh I can feel that small bubbling feeling in my stomache. Mmmm, I feel so happy right now, I gotta go, I wanna read more of your stories!

Buh bye
KitsuneDreams chapter 1 . 8/30/2002
This one was just as good as all the others if not better!
Valkarie chapter 1 . 8/14/2002
wow...um..off to read the sequel..._
Ranma1517730129 chapter 1 . 8/12/2002
I forgot to review this "once upon a time" and I decided now is as good a time as any. I, as a rule, hate songfics. I don't hate this songfic. N'uff said. Seriously though. I think that Shinichi has it in his heart to do somthing like this. I think he is quite romantic. Can't think of any niggling details that I saw in your fic, so it must have made me happy. Plus I read this one to Calger-chan...so if she never reviewed, it's because we read it aloud. Ah well. Great first story! Oyasumi!
46 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »