Reviews for The Window
Ranma1517730129 chapter 1 . 8/12/2002
I forgot to review this "once upon a time" and I decided now is as good a time as any. I, as a rule, hate songfics. I don't hate this songfic. N'uff said. Seriously though. I think that Shinichi has it in his heart to do somthing like this. I think he is quite romantic. Can't think of any niggling details that I saw in your fic, so it must have made me happy. Plus I read this one to if she never reviewed, it's because we read it aloud. Ah well. Great first story! Oyasumi!
Ah-choo chapter 1 . 8/7/2002
Wow, that was really nice. I can't wait for the sequel.
Hakaisha chapter 1 . 4/7/2002
Well, it's about time I got off my lazy rear and read this. _ I swear I need to get a decent memory; I've read this before but I just flat-out FORGOT to review the thing! .
Apparition chapter 1 . 2/25/2002
Nice, but didn't Conan already screwed up *big time* when he has told everybody of his

(Shin'ichi's) birthdate in movie 3? Well, that doesn't matter anyway
Thomas Hudspeth chapter 1 . 11/30/2001
While I'm not familier with the charactors, I thought the story was very well written. I hope you write more, it could be a whole new carear for you.
Shimegami-chan chapter 1 . 11/1/2001
Waiwaiwaiwai...excellent work...lovely, lovely story!
Kurenaii Ame chapter 1 . 10/1/2001
hey dear ! I've got only one kestion ... where's the sequel? DEAAAAAAAAR §§ THAT4S SO WONDERFUL §§

KEEP on writing, pleeease , preeeeeetty pleeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaase !

a meitantei-conan-french-fan , loooooooooooo
Laura Hoak-Kagey chapter 1 . 9/23/2001
That was such a cute fic! One of the best songfics I've ever read. I especially like the part about the flowers. I hope to read more Conan fics from you!
Lady Orla chapter 1 . 9/19/2001
Ooh... I like this! Loved Conan and Shinichi's little 'talk' with each other. *Waves Shinichi x Ran flag* I'd love to see a sequel!
Leah Miyuki Cannon chapter 1 . 9/16/2001
A beautiful insight into Shinichi's was wonderful how he came upon the decision to tell her...I especially liked the dream of the two halves of himself talking to each other. This fic was well written, wonderfully descriptive, and I think that your characterization of Shinichi was right on. I do hope that there is a sequal to this...I can't wait to read more! Well done!
bunny chapter 1 . 9/15/2001
great fanfic!
Javiera Anguita chapter 1 . 9/15/2001
What a good story! please keep writting.

Will he say the truth to Ran?
Stardancer1 chapter 1 . 9/14/2001
Ha!You put it up! Woohoo!
endlessdesk chapter 1 . 9/13/2001
WRITE sequel, what a good story. Write her reaction to his telling her.
dissolvablelabels chapter 1 . 9/13/2001
Good, good. Very good. I never would have thought of this song for Conan, but it works really well. And it's nice to have the hopeful ending! More Conan stories please!
47 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »