Reviews for Heartstrings
What a sweet moment!
Sweetie7smiled chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
:) Neat.
kiwihipp chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
A very kind Edward trying to make Esme feel comfortable in the home! Poor woman, to be so frightened, not knowing if she could do something without retribution!
Woman of the Dunedain chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
You know, the thing I liked most about this story was the extra glimpse that I got into Edward's past, and the reasons why he feels the way that he does. I had never really considered before that he was the first to be turned, and that for many years he was almost alone with his extraordinary powers. I like to think that things would be a bit easier for him, as he and Esme become more accustomed to each other and she takes on the role of mother. Thanks for this lovely fic!
abbyweyr chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Coming back to leave a review on this one. Fits nicely with two other early Carlisle/Esme stories. It fits with a poem I wrote on Carlise and Esme too - family bound by love. It is what makes the Cullens a family.
ALPS chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Aaww, Edward what a sweetheart you are! Really nice one shot, I like pre-twilight stories, this was a lovely glimpse of that time :)
Sarahippy chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
So heartbreakingly beautiful. Well done.
jennyap chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
*tears*
burtonbabe chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
such a great little story, it left me wanting more. i love stories of Edward, Carlisle, and Esme from this time. it would be great to have you continue these moments in their relationship. I also love 58nights, great story, wish it had a little bit more "M" moments, but all the angst is great too. loved "Anytime", would love to see you do more from that summer as well .
Sugargirl5 chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Okay, now I'm really a broken record, but I can't tell you how much I loved this! Esme's so sweet and I can't believe she and Carlisle were so awkward in the beginning :). They love each other so much, and Edward too...
trallgorda chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Another excellent story!
Elanor123 chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
Love your stories!
ritz27 chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
wow..that was very touching...esme, edward and carlisle's relationship is potrayed so well...love the way u've shown esme...one of my favs!
DobbyWobby chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
this is just so cute. i love it, you've captured edward and esme relationship really well.

dobby
ArwenGranger chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
Esme's uncertainties about her position in Carlisle and Edward's lives seemed just right after what she had been through in her human live. I loved it.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »