Reviews for Sleeping Sun
Keough809 chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Just wow!
RayHollowsArchive chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
NIGHTWISH! -runs around yelling happily- I like Tarja more than I do Anette; but I still like Anette -Nightwish is my fave band-

Cute story; poor Link ;W; feeling all alone and scared and sad... i want to hug him and make him feel better... ;D
PrincessStarberry chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
Aw...this is sweet! It just occured to me a few months ago that, like you have conveyed, his body grew up but that was all, and the water temple would be the last straw for anyone. This is really good...it's about love in its purest form. Adding it to my favorites.
Broken Angel01 chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
That was so cute! See, told you I'd get to it. Though it's funny cause Link doesn't know it's really Zelda. What a surprise for him!
Miss Anonymous hp chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
I'm here! Finally! I told you I would get to it eventually... Just when was the question.

Let's see... I loved it, as always. You are able to bring Link to life in a way that most Zelda writers don't bother. They keep him as this headstrong emotionless teenager, but I love how you aren't afraid to show that fact that he is still a boy. It's really sad when you think about it, and I think you always do a beautiful job of reminding the reader of that fact.

And, again, there's always Navi. Your portrayal of Navi is always a refreshing change from the norm, and since I'm a big fan of friendship, I prefer your vision of her ten times more. You write her so that she's always in tune with Link's feelings, and I like that, because things like that can only be expected after traveling with somebody for almost a year. Though, it is strange that she didn't even blink at the kiss... hehe...

Sheik was written perfectly! I loved your portrayal of her (and I will say her from here forth to avoid confusion). She was always such an interesting character in the game, and I always wondered why she just didn't stay and help me out, darnit! And the way you addressed that issue was great, and I liked it a lot. I was kind of afraid at first upon reading the story since Link was not asleep as we had talked about, and I was worried that the kiss would seem awkward and strange with Link totally aware. But I think you pulled that part off brilliantly. It was really sweet and actually a bit sad.

The ending, I think, added the last touch that the story needed. Poor Zelda, she has to keep this secret to herself and continually help everybody out. It was a nice little ending, and I liked that part a lot!

Good job!
merlyn1382 chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
it was very cute and sad poor link he should know that hes not alone
Aero Angemon chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
The story is good and it helps us all to remember it is alright to show emotions once in awhile. I can't wait to read your next story. Aero
Firehedgehog chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
freaking sweet
RoyalKnightX chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
That was great oto! Like your other one, I love how Link is like (well, not just like, IS) a 10-year-old at heart. The whole thing was sweet.

I'm pretty sure the ONLY thing I would have changed is referring to Sheik as "he" the whole time. For example, I would have said "said the warrior" instead of "he said," because it's not gender specific. But even that wasn't so bad, as Link would have percieved Sheik as a he, and "he" was later referred to as a she as Zelda anyway.

Great job!