Reviews for Primp and Blue Polish
sneaky lunitic spy chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
i love this and trust me you achieved what you wanted to with harry and draco.
RinRin-Chama chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
love it, LOVE it, LOVE IT!
Vallory Russups chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Sweet and to the point… I love this oneshot 3 Their interactions (especially the ones with Snape and Lupin harassing him) are absolutely hilarious. I lol’ed at the idea of dead Quidditch players, Lupin’s perseverance, and ginger Draco.

My favourite features of this fanfic are probably Harry’s and Draco’s personalities. Love how deliciously possessive Malfoy is, especially his phrase about only him seeing Harry’s smooth legs :) You also did well with Harry’s coyness which didn’t go over the top of masculinity and was rather believable.
All in all, thank you for the moments of enjoyment you brought me with this fic!

FJ
Eris Potter-Charmed Child chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Ohh it worked all right
kyatariina chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Great story loved it, reallly funny and sweet **
Imalena chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Great story, I love the way you write. And the couple Harry Draco is really cute. I'm really happy you're writting again!
BladeMaxwell-GoddessofDeath chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
that was an awesome story

I think you hit the mark perfectly for Harry and Draco.

Awesome work.

I look forward to reading more of your stories

Kudos

Blade
protective-kitsune chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Awww! This was so awesome and cute! I love your harry and draco!
Haunt of twilight chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
I love it! The title threw me originally, but when I saw Halloween I was all for it. this was adorable and in my opinion I think you hit square on the head what you mentioned at the end.
veryveryverydeadaccount chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
haha.i loved it all. in articular the little bits about the iother characters where great 'the three of the make a cute couple' i totally snorted at this line. and im on the bus. got a total dodgy look :p loved it! :D

ayjayssis
Reenan Lefey chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Well done. When you mentioned how crazy everyone had gotten, I thought it was going to be one of those random crack fics with absolutely no storyline. I was pleasantly surprised. I really like the Sev/Remus interaction.
weflytothetardis chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
OMG! loved the story! cute and hot!
Redtrubble chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
hi

you ought to make this a proper story not a oneshot in other chapters you could soy what happens between lupin and snape, also you could also tell us if nevile, hermione, and pansy become a threesome that would be cool. you cold try to add some adventure in to the story or see if you cold make some more romances.

but if you dicide to keep it the way it is it is still great.

RedTrubble
YinKeket chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
nice title.

uh Seamus and Ron dating...neat. must read on. epic win for me that is when Snape choke on his food when Seamus and Ron snogged each other. oh school pranks are fun but when it come to magic you'll never know what they might do. Ouch on the line (Slytherin's remained unscathed, being naturally very good at running and hiding.) but at the same time makes me lol to a point. _ yeah for Snape robes turn pink. i would be the first to make fun and have with it. lol that Draco had red hair. ah the bets on Draco's natural hair color. nice touch. Hermione is very wise about this. I guess it is easy to notice that someone likes someone else but if it is you then would be harder to noticed with the simplest thing. aw Harry was trying to paint his nails and finally got it. awesome that Harry looked like a girl. oh this is going to get good. oh neat how Draco's outfit is the prince and match with Harry. yeah that Draco would be the only one seeing Harry dressing up like a girl. lol for the line (One showed Snape and Lupin curled up together unconscious in a corner.) the gift was perfect for the both of them. keep up the good work and do your best. the story was really cute and funny. Love it _
Ilamay chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
LOL! It's awesome, hilarious. Thanks for writing it. :)