Reviews for Squatter
steamboat chapter 11 . 8/7/2013
Fantastic job! Love your writing! Thanks for sharing!
Nutmeg1985 chapter 11 . 12/27/2010
Fantastic story, you have captured Harm and Mac's characters really well :)
Juliette101 chapter 11 . 10/26/2010
loved it. well done
J.A Jasper chapter 11 . 2/1/2010
Well over all the story is good, I believe the angst may have pushed a bit far but the writers of the show weakened Mac's character.

I believe you put to much blame on Harm for the Paraguay incident, but that may just be your view. I see Harm giving up everything he cared for to save Mac. I am not sure he would have reacted so rashly for anyone else.

Then when he was wanting to talk with Mac they both allowed things to get out of hand, but when she said never and kissed Webb, Harm figured she had made a choice and left.

Your story made it seem that Harm was suppose to go back and wait around the DC area for Mac to visit him. He tried to go back to JAG, but unlike with Mac his resignation was processed already, and the Admiral was not interested in taking him back.

Harm did what was best for him based on the information available, he lost the only thing he had known to save a woman he loved, but be rejected. He did not have his 20 in so he was not able to draw his pension, so he went looking for a job.
Vesja chapter 11 . 12/18/2009
Yay! I like it! Expecially Harm staying another week to prove it to Mac.

just4paws17 chapter 2 . 11/20/2009
This story of H & M is great so far! I am loving their "sleep over" LOL
MariShal chapter 11 . 5/23/2009
Aw, the ending was so very sweet! Very good story.

Loved all their interaction, she was so damaged, he was so understanding...that's love...great!
MariShal chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
Fantastic idea, really great beginning!

I am so happy this is a long story :)
fozzybear02 chapter 11 . 5/12/2009
Great story. Is this one finished or is there going to be more at some point.
Ebony10 chapter 11 . 7/2/2008
Absolutely fantastic story. Phenomenal writing and capturing character and situation.

Thanks for sharing it with us!
charming-kayleigh chapter 11 . 5/28/2008
That's so super cute! This is a great story. Thanks for writing. *~*kay
cbw chapter 11 . 5/20/2008
This was even better the second time around! I think this is my favorite of your works; a serious look at issues that should have been resolved on the show. Excellent job - thank you!
starryeyes10 chapter 11 . 2/7/2008
great story
laura carr chapter 11 . 1/26/2008
great story.
GermanJagaholic chapter 8 . 1/21/2008
LOL donny's diner LOL ROFL it took some time to recover from laughing LoL

so funny LoLoLoL thanks for that great story, i loved it :) (sorry for not typing proper reviews, but i'm very busy lately)

keep writing! you're doing an AMAZING job!