Reviews for Fly Away From Here
EmilyAnn003 chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
love love LOVE it! you know ive been thinking about writing a Frizzie (Fred/Lizzie) fan fic but i dont know how to end it... but then i read this and the turning into a human thing is really good! do you mind if i use that? ill give you full credit and anything else that youd like PRETTY PRETTY ! and il write it differently so that im not TOTALLY copying you... kay? *crosses fingers and hopes for approval*
Jazza-44 chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
I love this story! i don't care how tacky you might think it is, i love it! do you think you could add 1 more chapter, that would be fantastic!
em chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
i liked the story. b.t.w. did u hear there remakeing d.d.f. i mean WHY! it was awsome, if anything hey should make a seqwil wat do u think? any way liked the story , o i said that already but yha it was cute. :P
Failisse chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Hee. I love it! And I totally agree, Lizzi should have got Drop Dead Fred at the end! I'm really looking forward to your next FredxLizzi fic! There are certaintly not enough of these on here!

-Failisse
Daydreaming-with-ink chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
Uh..hell YES you can go ahead and write another DDF fic.

This is like, the best Fred/Lizzy writing I've seen so far!

My FAVE line in this is "It's a secret."

How adorable!

I can't believe you're only fourteen and you can write like this! I'm subbing to you for sure :)
amani07 chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
i love drop dead fred, always had a crush on him...and i agree with you, fred should have gotten liz...though i didnt know how that would've been possible at the time, but after reading your story my dreams have come true...

great work
Crystal-Beast Onix Scorpion chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
I loved it. I agree, Fred should have goten Lizzy, plz make another one soon!
Miss.Silly.Sparrow chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
I LOVE YOU. you are my hero. this was by far THE best Drop Dead Fred fic EVER. I actually cried! this is how the movie should have ended!
Raptor-Elephant chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
This is amazing! lol, i love both drop dead fred and dont look under the bed so this was great!
neophyting chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
Ah! Thats how it should have gone!
NightMary chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
Aside from a few grammar mistakes, ect. ect, this was a very cool and rather cute. I also thought that it ended on a good note, although it would have killed ya to have a better ending kiss. Ha ha, just me being a wishful thinker.

I just wish that there were more Fred/Lizzy's on this site! (Starts thinking to herself, smiles oddly... Hm...) Anyway, Kudos for this story.- Scribe
Fred lover chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
WHEE! Yes, this is a super slendiferous story! I squeal with joy now! I hope to read your other Fred and Lizzy story soon.
Umino Akiko chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
YEAH! WOW! AWESOME! YES! Okay I need to calm down now.
The Gypsy Dancer chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
I luv drop dead fred and im sad that he and lizzy didnt get together! They just make an awsome cuple! well anyway good work!
Ms.WrightingFantasy chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
I am in love with this movie and I am very very VERY upset that Lizzie amd Fred didn't hook up. ( but it does give all of the Liz/Fred shippers something to rant and write about so I shall not go on a killing spree. Very nice and cute story. *adds to favorites*
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »