Reviews for The Voyage of Dawn Treader
Lorewen chapter 2 . 12/5/2015
Is there a story explaining Edmund's reaction to Eustace's question about the Emperor's name?
trustingHim17 chapter 2 . 7/11/2015
loving all the stories (i'm reading through all of yours right now :) ) but two questions on this chapter. what do stars hunt? and how does edmund know the Emperor's name?
sailormoon chapter 2 . 2/16/2014
why did edmunds heart almost break?!tell me!
trustingHim17 chapter 4 . 9/6/2013
this is an amazingly well crafted tale! it's awesome!
quarterhorseranch chapter 4 . 8/9/2013
Why did I think this story would be boring?!

Wonderfully written!

I echo the sentiment of: why was Edmund so affected when Eustace asked if the Emperor had a name?
Miss mia chapter 4 . 1/3/2013
A lovely legend, as told by a legend in a legendary story. Beautiful voice.
basaltone chapter 4 . 7/19/2012
Wonderful story, don't know how I missed it earlier, but I am so glad I found it. Thank you.
Epsilon Scorpii chapter 4 . 1/1/2012
Your stories always have a very magically Narnian effect, which I love.

Epsilon Scorpii
Angels are up high chapter 4 . 12/31/2011
This was just great I what to say but I realy like where the kings andqueens of old tell tales but I have never seen one like thank ou this is amamzing
Dreamwalker-Bibliophile chapter 2 . 10/14/2011
wait... are you going to tell us why eustace almost broke peters heart by asking about the emperor?

ive been rereading your stories. amazing! im just as fascinated as i was the first time i read your epics.
CuriousInEverySense chapter 4 . 9/6/2011
My, what a sad story! But you wrote this very well, and I like how much of Narnia you were able to put into it (as opposed to keeping it small and centered on one part of the Narnian world; you incorporated nearly every aspect of it to some degree or another.)

I very much enjoyed reading this - great work!
Xierroh chapter 4 . 4/18/2011
This is so beautiful! You've captured so much emotion in your words that it leaves me awed. Great job and keep up the good work! _
Xierroh chapter 2 . 4/18/2011
I felt I just had to ask this question. Dawn Treader, is he based off of the Chinese (or at least the Eastern) version of the dragon? Because from the descriptions you gave it sounds like it is.
Queen Emily the Diligent chapter 4 . 4/6/2011
This story is wonderful and absolutely beautiful. I really enjoyed it. ALOT!
reneerose chapter 4 . 3/9/2011
I've finished every chapter. This is all so very beautiful it should really be published officially. Excellent detail, descriptions. You've got the whole tale-telling spot on and I very much like how you have Edmund as the narrator, excellent that he compares Eustace's experiences to his own. Also love all of the humorous interruptions from Eustace and Reep, Caspian, Lucy, etc. trying to hush him LOL. Sweet job!