Reviews for The Reawakening
Guest chapter 15 . 9/17/2013
The ending made me cry! I'm sad that its over and sad to imagine the new monkeys taking the place of the old monkeys! Just sent chills up my spine! Mandarin3 I completely love him! And Jiro! Sooo cute!
I love the original hyperforce with all my heart! I can't imagine their thoughts on this! God I can't even explain what I feel right now!
UgunsGreka Fans chapter 15 . 12/17/2012
Please! Write a sequel! It would be so awesome. Even if it was done episode format style, I don't care! I wish to know what will happen!
elysenjazz chapter 15 . 12/12/2012
Bravo! *standing ovation*
Julia Lucrezia Hanazono chapter 15 . 5/29/2010
"how quite queer"

That was pretty courageous of you to make Gibson say that. But I know what you mean, so I commend ya for it! On the other hand...THAT WAS AWESOME! I loved this story to bits! I love it! How awesome it was! I'm an amateur writer myself, though I stopped coming to because of my lack of motivation to do stories with OCs in them. Plus some stories I did for SRMTHG are probably kind of choppy now (wrote them 3-4 years ago). I have a FictionPress account if you wanna see my stories there. This was a great story! I loved it! You should write more!
Julia Lucrezia Hanazono chapter 14 . 5/29/2010
Yay! Jiro, Tempest, Espina, Myst, and Bruno are the new Hyperforce! This is awesome!
Julia Lucrezia Hanazono chapter 12 . 5/29/2010
YAY! Jinmay is back! Yay! Jiro meets the monkey team! Yay! The monkeys are reunited with Chiro! Yay! The new monkeys are gonna be shown moving around!
Julia Lucrezia Hanazono chapter 10 . 5/28/2010
Whoa! Jiro saved the team! But how come they can't tell it's Jiro? Don't they see his eyes are green?
Julia Lucrezia Hanazono chapter 9 . 5/28/2010
Yay! Mandarin and the monkeys are brothers (and sister) again! How sweet! Awesome job, Hayley-chan!
Julia Lucrezia Hanazono chapter 8 . 5/28/2010
That sure explains why Antauri didn't get a clone, though I think it'd be awesome if he ever did have one. Mandarin sees the monkeys again!
Julia Lucrezia Hanazono chapter 7 . 5/28/2010
Yaaay! Chiro's back in action! Nova meets her...replica!...kinda. And father and son are back together!
Julia Lucrezia Hanazono chapter 6 . 5/28/2010
WOW! This is great! You referenced the episode where the super robot was created! Professor Maezono's back and evil as ever! I think Chiro and Mandarin are gonna be on good terms soon! great job! I can't wait to read the next chapter!
Julia Lucrezia Hanazono chapter 5 . 3/4/2010
Whoa! The Alchemist is communicating with Mandarin and making him become good! How awesome! Great work!
Julia Lucrezia Hanazono chapter 4 . 3/4/2010
OH MY PIZZA! They're alive! The monkeys are truly and seriously alive! Yay!
Julia Lucrezia Hanazono chapter 3 . 3/4/2010
So THAT'S why Mandarin left the monkey team! I won't spoil it in here though. And I think Jiro's supposedly trying to manipulate Mandarin into becoming good and leaving Skeleton King. If he succeeds, I'll be happy. And I'm glad Chiro's back in hyper mode again! Save Jiro, my good friend! Awesome work!
Julia Lucrezia Hanazono chapter 2 . 3/4/2010
Oh no! Jiro's been kidnapped by Mandarin! Awesome work so far!