Reviews for Superficial
xXJunnaXx chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
very good story .. very short and sweet..
just in a few words... i like it 3

hmm it could be any one of the boys but the one who came to my mind was raph.. and mikey was the one who asked him "does it sting?" awww
calliopechild chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Very neat little drabble! I kind of saw this one as Leo, what with the line of "Callous reminders of how close, how much, and how far", but I didn't know if he'd really care about how the scars looked. I normally like knowing who the speaker is, but your way of leaving it open to everyone's interpretation works really well in this story. Very nice job, and I loved the cuteness of the ending. Thanks for a good read! _
caylender chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
Aww, you said it all in such few words. Great job! I loved this fic!
jaunt chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
Very sweet. Perhaps background stories as to how he attained those scars? :D
Phoenix Red Lion chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
Interesting piece. Short, sweet, and to the point. I really like how you summed everything with just a few words. I'm not exactly sure which turtle you're referring too since technically this piece could apply to either turtle, especially Raph or Leo. However the chipped shell bit reminds me of the last battle with Shedder in the TMNT cartoon series so I'm going to go with Leo.

Nice job!
Fin of Land chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
Personally, I think this is very good. Short, sweet, and to the point.

Good job.
cheers chapter 1 . 1/9/2008

i pictured this being raph, and mikey being the one talking to him. but thats just me )