Reviews for Months of the Year
that kid you kno chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Awwwwwww! My feels! Another!
Invader Johnny chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Ah, what an interesting way for a relationship to progress, defenatelly a very realictic fic and need I point out it was very... nice when they made up and stuff.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
munnerz chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
AW! So sweet!

So sad to see that you had them die, but so glad to see you made the ending so GREAT!

Not the typical happily ever after, but a happy ending still!

LILEY forever!
LuisaHUAH chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
i LOVE it! but why did they have to crash in my birthday month! it was still written very nice
trulysleepdeprived chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
wow, that was beautiful! i'm nearly to tears after reading this...I definitely did not see the ending! Oh my gosh... just the whole thing is beautiful! you definitely deserve a fave! wow, i'm just speechless!
Katie chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
I love this oneshot mainly because you didn't end it with a corny "and they lived happily ever after" type ending.

I'm really glad that you ended it differently, it makes the story itself stand out.

great work!

btw a fic with multiple chapters would be amazing :)
Pyrobee chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
This was an awesome story. Almost made me choke when read about them dying! Regardless, I really liked it.
In-betweens chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
This story was amazing. the ending was sad but I knew it was coming. I mean, their story had to end somewhere I had just hoped it wouldn't. I loved the whole premise of the story. It was a great read and wonderfully written. I keep using the same adjectives to describe the story but I believe that it truly was amazingly wonderful. (smile) Thank you for sharing it!

My two favorite parts had to be:

-“I just…” Miley silently took the box out of her pocket, and opened it, letting the ring shine freely, “I’m just trying to ask you to marry me, if you don’t mind?”

“Yeah, that’s great, Miley,” Lilly said, still not paying much attention, “But I just have to watch this…” she stopped, when the realization of what Miley just said, dawned on her. She slowly turned around in the couch, that too familiar Lilly-expression on her face, and a noodle slightly hanging down her chin. “What did you just say?” she questioned, brushing the noddle away, before her eyes fell on the ring, and they both went wide.-

That was a perfect scene. This story was filled with perfect scenes. I mean the way Hannah's last concert went where she finally introduced Lola as her wife and let her fans know about her real life, it was perfect. But this scene, where she proposes was wonderful. I just thought it fit them SOO well.

-“Miley? Could you come out here for a second?” she questioned.

“Two seconds, I need to find some ice cubes!” Miley said, as she quickly shot her head through the door, to give Lilly a smile.

“No…” Lilly said, when she was out of sight again, “No, I kinda need you now…” when Miley didn’t come, she continued, in a harder voice, “Miley! My water just broke!”

Quickly, Miley’s head was in the door again, her eyes wide, “Aspiring writer say what?”-

I thoutht that this was great also. I mean it fits. It's Miley's signature saying. It was just wonderful to see her say that concerning the soon to be birth of her first born child with Lilley. (smile)
rebel1499 chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
that was pretty awesome :D good job
unsweetenedladykisses chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
Amazing. The theme was interesting and had my attention the entire time. I love how even though they died, everything seem resolved.

Now I know on your latest Liley fic you said you hadn't written them in awhile...but I was still hoping to beg you for a multi-chaptered one.

Anyway, fantastic story. Thanks for writing.
Turn.Me.On chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
Great one shot! I wish it were much longer with many chapters though :)
heyairtraffic chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
I'm not too big on Liley, but this was simply amazing, really.

The endign was un-expected, but it fit so well. :3.

I'm speechless, haha! Amazing job, for sure. Favoriting thiss. :33.
Bloody Violet Heart chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
Wow...this is..wow! Amazing! I am speechless! Even if I didn't like how you ended Miley and Lily's lives, I still loved this story. Its so beauitiful!

You are an awesome writter, and I hope to read more Liley stories from you soon.
Enarra chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
I usually hate the fact that I obsessively read anything Disney related, but I think this made it worthwhile.
Inactively Inactive chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
Love story,

don't like ending a whole lot because they died.

But it's cool!