Reviews for Be All My Sins Remember'd
Goomba chapter 6 . 2/1/2012
Somehow that just doesn't seem like a very good ending, or an ending at all for that matter. I enjoyed some of your point of view but really, that was a little broken up and contentless. It felt empty like there was soo much more potential to be explored and insight to be offered. I wish you had. Better luck with new stories and keep up the dream,

Jen
LAIsobel chapter 6 . 3/20/2009
Yeah, I can imagine moments like these in the episode...

It was very intense one...

Good job.
Asugar chapter 6 . 8/6/2008
Yeah, he probably would hide. Brave in so many things but not when it comes to her apparently. Really enjoyed these, thanks.
Asugar chapter 4 . 8/6/2008
The last sentence is PERFECT and so John!
Asugar chapter 3 . 8/6/2008
His inner turmoil is really portrayed well here. These scenes fit seamlessly into the episode. Great job.
anonymous chapter 6 . 6/27/2008
Aw. Poor John. No one was very sympathetic to him, were they?
Jade of Purple chapter 6 . 1/25/2008
Wow, those were really great chapters. And they fit prefectly with the episode.
CharmedAli chapter 6 . 1/23/2008
good work
MrsB108 chapter 6 . 1/14/2008
Dude another excellent one. Everything you write is always 110% entertaining and expertly written. Great job Ruby
janib chapter 6 . 1/14/2008
We have finally got Sky and this is the first episode that I have seen then Christmas and a 3 week hiatus. Now I have just watched the last DVD of Season 3 this am, so eagerly awaiting the start of Season 4 again so I know what is going on with the Athosians and Kanan!And yes I had the tissues ready for Carsons' demise. I wept bucket loads. Tuesday is on Sky Plus so that i do not miss any of the series 4 episodes.
jquist chapter 6 . 1/14/2008
Yep that was John Sheppard, poor maladjusted relationshipwise good guy.

Great tag and looking forward to more!

I loved Spoils of War too! I couldn't believe it, everything that I wanted to happen did. Your tags will just be more delicious thick icing. Can't wait!
Sic Et Non chapter 6 . 1/14/2008
Oh, that was good! I swear you get the characterisation of John spot on! You could write for the show! (Then maybe we'd get more sheyla...) Please keep writing!

Again, any chance of you updating Can't take my eyes off you? Sorry if i sound like a broken record but i really wanna see whats gonna happen!

And spoils of war was brilliant! So much sheyla goodness! Anyhow, keep up the amazing work!
lilyoftheval5 chapter 6 . 1/14/2008
I agree with his action as a team leader. Ronon could have allowed himself to be just a friend.

I'm not sure if this kind of cowardice is in his character, but it seems possible...
Camy chapter 6 . 1/13/2008
Aw...this is so very sad!
Scifan chapter 6 . 1/13/2008
WOW! Ruby this was so awesome. Thanks for all of the fill in stories. I loved them.:D
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »