Reviews for Year of the Spark: January 9
shepweir always chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
A great and wonderful SPARKY moment. You captured what I can just

see happening on the show. John accidently expressing his feelings. I love that they (finally) shared their first real kiss

on their balcony. Rodney was smart to make a quick exit. I think the Colonel has some big plans for the rest of the day. At least I will continue to fantasize that he does.
odd ball chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
Idea while (J) was off S5 finaly he gets hurt how it happens up to (Anchent) sees this wants to know him enters his he was in love with (E) gives him the chance to see his life with her then without him back to before her death to save her things dont go to plan.(E) thinks hes lost (ioa) want him gone;(E) fights for him he saves his vision (E)&(J)& goses 4 it. () names
shepweir always chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Perfect Rodney and I enjoyed John loosing control and shouting

it out in the gate room. I can just imagine that happening.

ancientesha chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
i love that "huh" too)) lmao! loved it! :X:X
Darkwing333 chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
He he, loved that. you've got some good humor going on. Sure loved the whole bet thing. Great story!
SG1SJSGAEJ chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
So not John, but suc a cute story.
Space1Traveler chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
Liked it! A lot. Thank you.
Bedazzle Me chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
Huh... :]
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
Great story.
andi chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
I agree - Rodney's suprised 'huh' is adorable:)
Beach chick chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
LOL! I really love this. You brought good humor into the story with Rodney and Radek. I was laughing when he kept saying that he owed him money. I also like your story idea. I can really see John trying to be protective of her because he loves her. I also had to laugh at the line, “Then why didn’t you tell me properly instead of shouting it at me in the ‘Gate room?” I can just picture this sentence in my head. This is exactly like something John might do because he has trouble expressing how he feels. You did a great job on this.

Charmed225 chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
Wow I love this! Heh! Cute with the right amount of angst and fluff! And I love how Rodney interrupts them both times lol! And no, they don't seem out of character at all! Really well written!
Sweet Cocoa chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
Great Story! Loved the bet between Rodney and Radek! LOL
Hannah554 chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
OMG, this was so adorable and Rodney and Radek betting over John and Liz, so them! Love this!
Steph7085 chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
This is just fantastic. I can really imagine that situation happening and could picture everything.

It was very cute, angsty, Sparky fluff!