Reviews for Gwyn
FatalStarshine chapter 19 . 6/15
I kind of liked and hated this story? Her attitude was all over the place with him, and his mannerisms with her were out of place too. The storyline was pretty good, but it was the character relationships that I didn't find appealing. Oh well, xP thank you regardless for taking the time to write and post.
Skymin chapter 19 . 7/15/2014
Reading your story was a weird ride. I liked it and at the same time I didn't. Gwyn's love for Jason was so unnatural, I couldn't really understand it, nor the character. The last two chapters were confusing. I liked the ending but Jason straight forward torturing her in a painful way was... eh, out of a place. I don't know, you probably won't even care about this review but I thought I'd share my 2 cents with you.
Kill-Me-Roughly chapter 19 . 4/18/2014
The feels! :'(
Bumblebee transformer lover chapter 19 . 11/1/2013
I like it
Guest chapter 19 . 7/27/2013
I'm crying because at the ending. Really badly. I liked the ending. I mean, I couldn't see Jason changing his way he's been going with most of his life. Who could actually see Jason Voorheee married, white picket fence and a wife? Delusional people that who. Loved it.
horrorgirl3 chapter 19 . 6/23/2013
'sniffs' that was such a sad ending. Poor jason.
vishous21 chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
MrsFKJV2012 chapter 19 . 12/21/2012
He killed her. He never got the chance to show her that he loved her. oh wait what am I saying? Yes, he did. It was just sad that she died and now he's alone never to know love again. But I did enjoy reading it :)
MrsFKJV2012 chapter 18 . 12/21/2012
She's back at CCL. But does he miss her as much as she missed him? XD
MrsFKJV2012 chapter 17 . 12/21/2012
6 months is not enough to make Gwyn forget about Jay XD
MrsFKJV2012 chapter 15 . 12/21/2012
She told him that she loved him. I wonder if he heard her. I think that he loves her too. *moves to next chapter* XD
MrsFKJV2012 chapter 14 . 12/21/2012
Is he going to kill her now? I doubt it XD
MrsFKJV2012 chapter 13 . 12/21/2012
She's falling in love with him. It would be a shame if that angry mob succeeded in their mission of killing him. *moves to next chapter* XD
MrsFKJV2012 chapter 12 . 12/21/2012
Another rescue mission where half of the so-called rescuers will be slaughtered because they will never be able to stop Jay XD
MrsFKJV2012 chapter 11 . 12/21/2012
I wonder if she will still want to escape as she and Jay continues to get closer XD