Reviews for Be Very, Very Quiet We're Hunting Bunnies!
Pyro Psychotic chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
roflmfaolol! This is exactly what I imagined when I thought " What if Sam and Dean saw all the fanfics written about them?" I know they're fictional characters but i still think what you wrote here is fun-nyy! Now I think "What if Jensen and Jared ever read the fanfics written about their characters?" i wonder what that would be like? (walks off pondering that little thought)

Sincerly Excited and Hyper,

Pyro Psychotic
Ebbtide chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Dean splayed his hands across his chest. “Me? But I’m adorable. Everyone loves me.”

AWESOME. :). I like how you got all the major fandom genre groupings in there. The preggers one was the best! hehe. :). Nothing better than a good Crack!fic.

Reminds me of the Jedi Apprentice fic where The characters read the books and go off the deep end. lol. :D Great stuff! :D
Dream Painter chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Hilarious! I love it!

My plot bunny insists that he never dies after a story is written, however. My muses has no response.

Great fic-a greatly appreciated laugh!
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
That was a totally funny summary when I first read it. I totally had to read this one! Really cool!
Bluegrass chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
Guys, that is absolutely brilliant and so in keeping with the boys characters. I could just hear them talking to each other like that and the discussion on their research matter was very realistic and could well be in an episode...not to mention hilariously funny.

Loved Dean's 'bad boy' curiosity! And winding Sammy up about being feminine etc. And yeah, very clever...woman being attacked in New Hampshire, huh! Now, I wonder who that could be! One thing I know for sure, she ain't gonna mind those two showing up on her doorstep to save her from the 'bunnies'! And nice ref by Sam too of 'she thinks I'm one of her dead husbands' story. Very cleverly done.
PookbearD chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
Oh that was great. Totally loved this story. I would like to see a follow-up where Sam and Dean have a face off with the plot bunnies and there is massive bunny carnage. I think that would be hilarious!
Poaetpainter chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
LOL, awesome
teal-lover chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
that was funny. that's a conversation that I could really picture them having. it sounded just like them.
XxCrash.And.BurnXx chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
Okay, now THAT was extremely amusing!

Great job!

[is off to find Sammy pregnant to get a good laugh.]

Winchesterlady chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
That was a cute piece of fluff, just what I needed to brighten my day.
criminally charmed chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
ah I would like to say they saved me up here in New Hampshire, but I think the boys missed that one. know of one if Indiana that needs a hand...

really, that was too freakin' funny. I loved it.
Lillehafrue chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
This is absolutely hysterical! And so needed with the day I've had...Anywho, the banter between the boys was perfect. I can almost see them, hanging out in a seedy motel room, having this conversation. Dean's reaction to the Wincest was great, and Sam's was even funnier! two so have to do more like this!

As to the woman being attacked in NH? Anyone I know? ;)