Reviews for Everybody's Knight
mychakk chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
this is something I can definitely see in early canon. That is something Booth would do for Angela. I really love their friendship. Thanks for this little ficlet :D
Luxuride chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
There are definitely not enough Booth/Angela friendship fics out there, especially not of this quality. Lovely writing.
ArodLoverus2001 chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
great story.
Ivy Adrena chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
There really needs to be more fics like this- less focus on "zomg, must make BB screw like bunnies with thinly plausible circumstances!" and more on believable plotlines and character interaction.

And because Booth will always be a knight in shining FBI standard-issue body armor.
Lizabeth S. Tucker chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
Very nice. And you're right, I'm fascinated by the Booth/Angela relationship which seemed farther advanced than that between Booth and Bones. I still remember when he accused her of being "one of them".
xbones4lyfx chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
I enjoyed that, will u carry it on? i hope you do anyway, good job :D
Ash211230 chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
Aw! how sweet he saved Angela from that stupid jerk! I hope you continue this story, I really liked it.

Ash
jjm223 chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
This was a great story. I can't help but love it when Booth gets all protective, but having him act that way towards Angela was sweet and unexpected.

“Sometimes, we hope for the possibility of change,” he told her sagely. “Or maybe something that makes me sound a little bit less like a fortune cookie.” was perfect and Booth-like and made me chuckle out loud. Great job!
bb-4ever chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
good shot. I think booth would help any of his squints if they asked. after all he just wants to protect those he loves. look forward to more soon
goddessofthenite chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
Very cute. Booth would most definitely do something like that. Very adorable. It was a very nice friendship fic. The Booth/Angela friendship is one that is definitely underrated.
kinseyjo chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
this was SO CUTE! Yay for Booth being the knight in shining armor for someone other than Bren (though of course I love that).

i love the part where he goes all serious-face and is like "ange. let's go or you're going to see me wipe the floor with this guy." or you know. that's what he was thinkin'. :) it was almost angel-caliber darkness. LOVE!

xoxo

kinsey
dawnmei chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
I love the line about sounding less like a fortune cookie!
beaglelvr93 chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
I love the idea! Very refreshing.

Beagle
RavennaNightwind chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
Awesome! I really enjoyed it. It's good to see some Booth/Angela friendship. They seemed like such good friends in the first season. It was great. I liked the originality of your idea, I haven't seen anything like it yet. Great job!
VampirateLycan chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
Liked the whole Booth Angela friendship thing. Yeah it intriques me too because I just don't see Angela trying to hook the two up unless she knew them both well. So she knew Brennan well already so she must have taken some time to form a friendship with Booth too right? Anyway, great.