Reviews for Reversing Fate
Din chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Can't believe I'm not the only one who ever had the idea if this couple! Good story.
redforeverstalkinghislizzie chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
It's good.
mew-tsubaki chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
This is...awe-sooome. -w-

I love how you wrote this. The flow and style was easy and gently-paced so it was easy to fall into. The pairing was quite tantalizing, too. ;)

"Not to mention the fact that she was almost ten years his senior."

Eh, details. ;3 Ten yrs isn't /that/ bad, *lol*.

But I truly love this. Your descriptions are so rich that you make me fall for Ari, despite how much of a bastard I believe him to be. 2 things I loved especially: the "her Jethro" comments and-

"Did something like reverse Stockholm Syndrome even exist?"

For me, that line /MAKES/ the fic! I don't know, there's just something so... X3 about it. *LOL!*

The pictures, the irrevocable future, the steps forward without the looks back...

Yes, you were nuts to write this, but boy am I glad you did. *Please, please, please write more, thank you!*

-mew-tsubaki :333
Rosajean chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Whoa, intriguing! I would never have paired those two, but you really made it work well.
LeanzaLestrange chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
seriously i love this. i was actually thinking earlier today about how jen and ziva were such good friends and everything which made me think, did jen know ari? so this story definitely intrigues me! great writing!
moregoth chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
I can't say I have ever read anything resembling this, and you are not nuts ;-). You made it all very beliveable, great writing, I enjoyed it a lot!
HockeyRocks chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
Wow... I wont say youre nuts! Didnt read a Jen/Ari story before even though its a weird pairing you really got me with this story so keep writing! )
alix33 chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
"And I should probably mention that it's enterely from Jenn's POV, I kinda like her, blame Picket Fences but I absolutely adore Lauren Holly." - South African state television or even satellite did show Picket fences some time in the 90s, but I somehow never watched. The only thing I saw Lauren Holly in before NCIS season 3 was a Hallmark miniseries on South African satellite about the Kennedys (she played Ethel Kennedy), but I liked her loads in that - she's loads different from the director in that.

"a treat he definitely shared with Jethro Gibbs" should be: 'a trait he definitely shared with Jethro Gibbs'.

Ari and the director seems like a cool pairing.
dg101 chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
'Think I'm completely nuts?'

OMGOMGOMGOMG...that's...perfect!I even can't form words in my head for the way it made me feel right now,well,exept maybe amazing , great,fantastic,brilliant-there is no a single thing , which is not in character!Thank you so much for the pleasure of reading this incredible story!:)
dolphinsiren is me chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
Wellcome again !

This was AMAZING ! WOW !

How did you do to manage this mixture of past and present time ? ... yes... AMAZING job...

It surprised me a bit... Jen and Ari? Such a couple !... It's a bit weird but highly possible !

It made me think on kinda... Butterfly effect? ...

Please, keep writing !