Reviews for Trinity
pianogal chapter 15 . 6/8/2008
Oh, so Rohan has something brewing in her head? I wonder what that could be? Something tells me that Logan isn't going to like it ver much. Great job! I look forward to reading more.
Heel Princess chapter 15 . 5/29/2008
good so hooked.
jensensgirl chapter 15 . 5/29/2008

what plan? I wanna know! tell me! hurry!

pianogal chapter 14 . 5/25/2008
Randy is insane if he thinks that he can take on Logan. It seems that Logan is always one step ahead of Randy, but is he really one step ahead of Rohan? I can't wait to find out!
socalledsara chapter 14 . 5/22/2008
oh wow! I can't wait for more of this!
Heel Princess chapter 14 . 5/20/2008
wowo! this just keeps getting better, your writing is amazing. i cant wait for more.
jensensgirl chapter 14 . 5/19/2008
oh, interesting. And what's up with Lauren? get out you b- movie girl.

So will McOrton take down Logan? Will they both fail miserably? I can't wait to see!
TheRealKellyAnne chapter 14 . 5/19/2008
Randy's crazy. He is so going to get killed if he doesn't stop his shit. After all, doesn't he know who he's dealing with?
jensensgirl chapter 13 . 5/4/2008
Not good. This can't be good. Her payment is sex or is he going to do more than that? And how will Randy take it?

Not good I say.

pianogal chapter 13 . 4/26/2008
Logan is just so smooth about everything, but something tells me Rohan isn't just going to let things slide forever. I find this story so interesting and I can't wait to see where you end up with it. Great chapter and I look forward to reading more!
Heel Princess chapter 13 . 4/26/2008
the more i read the more im intreged cant wait for another peice in this intreicate puzzel.
pianogal chapter 12 . 4/25/2008
These were two interesting chapters. I like how both Randy and Rohan feel at times that they are playing each other, but to me it seems like Logan is really playing them all. Rohan is trying to figure everything out, but maybe that is what Logan wants. It's kind of like the idea of fate vs. free will. Sometimes it seems like free will, but it leads you to your fate in the end. Interesting...very interesting. I'm excited to read more. Good job!
Heel Princess chapter 12 . 4/25/2008
yaya again excited this isnt over just submitting another review for the purpose of adding this to my alert list!
Heel Princess chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
thats the end? sad that it is but i loved this, writing beautifully. i love the dark stuff so this was perfect lol but im really sad i only just foind this and didnt get to go through each capter as it came. good work! :)
TheRealKellyAnne chapter 12 . 4/24/2008
I changed my mind. This is my favorite chapter so far! I like how you went into Randy's past. Showed what made him the bastard he is. That was well done.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »