Reviews for Through The Ice
captkayla chapter 1 . 4/4
This is my favorite story right now. 3
Wolfia Thunderas chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
EE! SUPER SWEET/CUTE! I loved it when Winry punched that ugly kid in the face. SO EVIL! ,BD OH YEAH! Awesome story! :3
gaap237 chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
I love it! One of my favorite EdWin stories I have read. Short, but sweet.
bezawesome chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
very cute! It seemed a bit ooc how they were so romantic, but I think it makes sense somehow :)))
Xtraitor chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
If Ed had died, Zeke could have been charged with murder or manslaughter or whatever. That would not have gone smoothly. Good thing Ed didn't die. And it's a good thing he had Winry. If t wasn't for her he would be dead.
This was certainly cute. The end anyway. It was good, I enjoyed reading it.
OhHolyCow chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
How sweet! Please continue writing!

TheMistOfThePast chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
aww this was so cute! well done!
Ritsu Kaiori chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
I loved it! Great job!
Adhara.Elric chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Hi there, dear writer.

I'm a great lover of good FMA fanfictions. This one is so cute and sweet and ...! Awww it was simply the cutest ;D

I'm a lover of RoyEd, but I respect the people who likes EdWin. I think that was Arakawa's wish and I'm in peace with it. I want to think that good fanfictions comes in different and nice packages, this one of yours being one of them :)

Great work!
Athenafrodite chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
aaaaw kawaii! that was so so cute! i loved it, and so well written! i'm following events in life too, so i'll keep reviewing in that story. love the way you write!

kisses, A.
thelastunicorn chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
i loved this story. it is good and very funny.
Bre chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
This story was kind of scary. At first I was like oh no they're gonna gang rape Winry and then I was like aaaah! Someone save Ed! That was cute though cuz Winry and Ed's relationship sorta became a little more than just friends.
Mshaly chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
This is soo cute and fluffy :3 you did an amazing job with this one shot :) I really want to read the rest of your work now XD
The Songbird Still Sings chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
I luv it! absolutely sweet!
Madik chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
I know you've already written a sequel (I'm going to go read it after writing this review) but I desperately hope that sometime in the future Ed finds Zeke and beats him to a PULP! Stupid coward who'll only challenge someone when they're without an arm and have a ...really heavy leg? (That insult didn't go as planned).

After reading that one moment when Winry woke up and said something about heaven, and tissues, and dancing with pitchforks I sort of stopped and went '...wtf?' before bursting out in laughter!

The only problem I had with this story was the delayed reaction before Winry went in to save Ed. No big deal, just thought I'd mention it!

Fantastic job!