Reviews for Too Far To The Boosh
bluebloodblues chapter 11 . 4/22/2011
One of the funniest Boosh fanfics I have read. Admittedly I haven't read a lot of them because Howince scares me, but still. And I hope that I'm not the only one to find NoelxVince strangely intrigueing.
Wonderland's-Pokemon-Master chapter 11 . 6/9/2008
this is way beyond awesome, and slightly inspirational (in a weird way that makes me think up a totally unrelated Boosh story...Boosh Who xover lol) :D thanks for the coolness that is your story, instant fave, and poor Noel!

Adoring favourite box ticking!

From WPM
EeveeHearts chapter 11 . 3/21/2008
Great story!

i can imagine this being an episode! ]
Captain Top Hat chapter 11 . 3/8/2008
This is an absolute gem of a story! Seriously. The Mighty Boosh is an amazing show and you did it a SERIOUS justice. It's hilarious, ingenious and just a little bit sweet! You've talent, m'dear, and I hope that you use your power for only good. I tip my hat to you.

CTH -'-,-
chugirl2526 chapter 11 . 2/12/2008
lol this was a great story, poor dee and vince and noel. at least vince maded it right again for noel
SparkieSchteff chapter 11 . 2/12/2008
Awh I love the little Plush Velvet reference ]

And poor Vince x) Using him as a punch bag! Haha

A lovely end to a brilliant story ]
violence4 chapter 11 . 2/11/2008
aw no! i didn't want it to end! that story was hilarious! reading this last part, i practically didn't stop laughing. (seeing as it's 7.25 a.m. my family probably think i've gone crazy, but hey ho.)

glad it all got sorted out though _

and oh my god! i guess i'm not the only one who has considered the image of Noel and Vince getting off... *ahem* hehe.

PLEASE do write a sequel!

Missing Fairy chapter 11 . 2/11/2008
Awesome awesome awesome!

At least everything was summed up alright! (Haha, I'm ever the optimist!)

You have excellent writing skills; keep up the fabulous work!
brokenmoonlight chapter 11 . 2/11/2008
I'm so sad it's finished! What a brilliant story though - I'm glad everything was resolved in the end, and I would love to see a sequel! I'd like to see how Vince explains his disappearence to Howard!

xx
Beechwood0708 chapter 11 . 2/11/2008
Wow, I did not see that end coming. I seriously would have lolled if my roomie wasn't asleep. Noel's reaction was absolutely priceless, and probably true to life as well (tho there's no way of proving that without advanced biomedical science). I love Julian's teasing, and the licked by a puppy comparison. Cute, funny and generally uplifting. Great ending.

I guess I should be off to bed now to buy the Boosh a day late (I feel such a traitor). I can't believe how many insomniacs there must be around here lol.

luv ya

shadowtheo chapter 10 . 2/9/2008
Yikes! they're all in a right pickle...hehe really good story and i hope to see mpore soon!
Missing Fairy chapter 10 . 2/9/2008
Gah! I need to add to your tally... ahem...

Poor Noel for having a technically untrue article/picture about him and for having to try to sort everything out!

Poor Julian for having to try to mediate the situation!

Poor Vince for being all confused and for getting slapped!

Poor Dee for thinking she may have been cheated on!

I think I'm done...

Oh yeah!

Poor Howard for not being part of this adventure! I wonder what's going on in Boosh-land...

Keep up the awesome work!
chugirl2526 chapter 10 . 2/8/2008
lol poor noel and vince, and poor vintage coat lol great chapter
Beechwood0708 chapter 10 . 2/8/2008
Aww, I really like the end bit. You write the confusion very well, and the line "he wished he was back home" just broke my heart. I liked Julian's POV as well, it was quite funny in a black-humour sort of way. Great chapter.

luv ya

brokenmoonlight chapter 10 . 2/8/2008
Oh, I'm guessing Vince did something with a girl and now everyone thinks Noel cheated on Dee! Not good. Noel and Julian are going to have to tell Vince the truth about who they are.

Can't wait to see what happens! Quite sad the story is ending, but I hope it's a happy one!

xx