Reviews for Rare Value
Kate chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Good story! :) it's funny! ;)
Suzuka Line Link chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
I love ralph
Rainmy chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
your're righ,some people heard guys huging or saying they love each other and they inmediately think gay...had you watched superbad? that's a good example,I really liked your story,I'm a yaoi fan so if someday you decide to write something like that of this two without a doubt I'm gonna read it.
ice berries chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
Aw man, the simple fact that you wrote Ralph is absolute awesomeness. XD

This was really cute, and well written. It's about time there was some good OoA fanfiction!(Not to mention the fangirl within me jumps for joy at Ralph proposing to Nayru, but that's not the point, :P)

"Duh, that's why we're getting married!"

"Shut up!" XXD

So pretty much, this was awesome from beginning to end. _
Meggy chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
Aw, it's just so adorable! I'm so happy that I found this! You know what? I'm adding it to my favorites. This is just one of those things I want to be able to read again and again!

Thank you so MUCH!
Hasuko chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
Aw~! Shveet! X3 But before I get into things, I must say, I had to raise my eyebrows and refrain from bursting into a giggling fit a good many times. XD Yah, I guess I can reasonably see Ralph say "You know, I love you, man," with a pound on the chest without any added "homosexual connotations." LOL. But the whole play-proposal bit was adorable. *envisions Orlin saying "hubby" a Chinese housewife* ... *dies* Hey, you got the right finger. XD

Orlin's such a good friend. I know what it was like to accuse a friend without proof. You don't know how retarded I felt when I made her cry. Er, but enough about personal life experiences. ; Ralph is so cute~! I was right about him being more of a cute moron than a punkhole-ish jerk, and your fic only served to prove that! Thank you! It was adorable that he was sincere enough to go his way to "nurture" the Gasha tree for Orlin's sake. (Man, is it really that troublesome? ;)

For my first (and only, as of now) Oracles fic, I really enjoyed it. I had a nice round of giggles which, from a fic, doesn't come easy. This also adds to my ambiguous maturing fondness of rings and proposals. ; I look forward to reading other Oracles (or anything else) from you in the future.
Lupi Loop chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
Aw, cute story! And I agree, guys should be able to say 'I love you' without it meaning that they wish to get together :) Friend's can love each other too!
AquaAdept chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
Well done! Glad to see you ironed out the typos from your livejournal account(I was randomly searching for Ralph and it came up XD)!

But I'm jumping with joy to see another person who acknowledges Ralph's awesomeness!

Seriously, this was very well done. You got their characters spot on, and I really liked the way you gave a reason for Link to return so soon.