Reviews for Heaven Beside You, Hell Within
TitanFodder chapter 2 . 7/19/2012
skypiratelove chapter 2 . 1/1/2010
I loves it hun
Lady of Revenge chapter 2 . 1/30/2008
Oh my, this looks wonderful! I really like the way you have characterized our dear ol' Cap'n, he's realistic and witty like he hsa to be. I like.
Sephiroth Flame chapter 2 . 1/26/2008

This was awesome. Not nearly as good as the first chapter, IMHO, but still awesomely good. You've got a way with words that makes me want to stay and read more. Keep up the good work.

Sephiroth Flame chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
Wow. I can sit here and remember back to when you used script format, and now I'm wondering what the hell drugs were you taking before to damper and hide your amazing writing talent? You're very descreptive, but not overly so, which seems to be a rarity when it comes to writing these days.

I'm not as familiar with this game as the other Final Fantasy's, but I must say, I do so love this. I hope the rest of the story manages to be as well written as this.

JustAnAmateur chapter 2 . 1/20/2008
It's not actually a dissapointment I dare say...the plot is solid so it's nice to see some further upgrade on this story.

Overall,as an X-Play host(in my dreams),I'll give you a 3.5 out of 5.

Good luck updating.
MuraSakura chapter 2 . 1/20/2008
*Yawns* BORING. No, I'm kidding. XD Not much happened, though. Except I got major deja vu from the captain with his whole hair episode. XD Though it seems to be getting interesting, so I'm definitely looking forward to chapter 3. (Even if I don't know the characters. I have never played a Final Fantasy game. *Hides face in shame*) Keep it up!

DaggerForFate chapter 2 . 1/20/2008
Well... I could tell you what I think here and make you work to see what I thought of it... OR I could just tell you on messenger... which to choose... hm...

Ah let's not torture you!

JustAnAmateur chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
This is a common sight for a first chapter so it's fairly good...let's just see what you have next.

Good luck.
DaggerForFate chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
To start off let me just say that I am extremely jealous of your amazing skill at this. This was fantastic! I lovee it! It is a veerry lovely chapter I think! I wish that I could write as well as you! It's just amazing!...and now... I am switching over...

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG! that was so great! i love it! *runs in circles* i about fell out of my chair when you sent the message telling me it was finally up! it's so good! it is a very yummy start! it says to me that it will only get so much better!

Invisible Love chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
One day, you're gonna wake up and realize that your writing talents have been shanked and stolen in your sleep. XP It's Sakura, so don't freak, but I do share this account w/ a friend, so don't flame me for the hell of it either. VERY beautiful writing style, like I said, so continue the story or I really WILL shank you...or worse. (Smirks evilly) Later!