Reviews for Through Emotions
xFlipJamsx chapter 3 . 9/14/2013
please update the story i want to read more of this :)
Qoheleth chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Dear angelicdia:

I'm taking a survey of FF-dot-net members. Could I ask you to pick a biological species and send me its scientific name? It can be any kind of species you want: amphibian, bird, fish, fungus, invertebrate, mammal, microbe, plant, reptile, anything. You can even pick an extinct species, if you like: the only rule is that it has to have an official scientific name.

Sincerely,

Qoheleth (author ID 255561)

P.S.: Sorry, no review. I'm only contacting you this way because I don't know your e-mail address, and I can't send you a PM. (I've left it anonymous, so you can delete it after answering it.)
FallenAngelGirl96 chapter 4 . 9/18/2011
omg i wonder whats gonna happen update soon pretty pretty please!
Mirai HitsugayaKurosaki chapter 4 . 6/10/2011
i luv it and cant wait 4 the next chap 2 come out!
xFlipJamsx chapter 4 . 2/26/2011
please update the story soon.
Astronema Fan KO-35 chapter 4 . 11/5/2010
please update soon! You did a excellent job keeping everyone in character, that's hard to find in sasusaku stories.
XxStarLitxX chapter 4 . 10/15/2010
OH,CRAP! I love this story yet I know that I'll have the next chap in such a long time (if not never).

But if you see this, PLEASE UPDATE!I like your idea for this story.
Wolf Master Uchiha chapter 4 . 7/22/2010
Dude awsome ff! cant wait for your next update
XxUchihaCherryBlossomxX chapter 4 . 2/13/2010
IT'S GREAT SO FAR.
dattebayo4321 chapter 4 . 12/31/2009
woah, awesome story, update!
Fashion Monster chapter 4 . 8/18/2009
Plz Continue, the Story is awsome !
XXcherryblossomtearsXX chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
I want a cookie! lol. anyways... i love the story! its so interesting! the first like sentence really draws the readers attention! well, done! now, where's my cookie? ): jk.
Dazzel Angel chapter 4 . 6/11/2009
I hope you will updae soon love your story it so cool that sakura has a bloodline :D
Purple Teardrops chapter 4 . 5/28/2009
oh... please update it a really good story !
EdwardIs4Me chapter 4 . 4/25/2009