Reviews for It Ends Tonight
Krav chapter 13 . 6/23
Dang, been a while man. I found this again quite by accident, but it's still a good story. I can understand not continuing, people change, their interests change, you may have just had real life issues and just have not gotten back into it in the aftermath. You certainly don't have any obligations to continue writing for free, for anonymous readers on the internet, using someone else's characters. But I want you to know that we do appreciate what you've written here, and we hope you continue with it someday. Your writing's not half bad :)
sushiee chapter 13 . 2/8
one of the interesting fan stories I have read
tkim619 chapter 13 . 12/13/2015
took them long enough~~~ awweee ended so early! will these finally get together?
Angry reader chapter 13 . 8/3/2015
6 years since u updated! I'm pretty mad!
colloo chapter 13 . 7/25/2014
Please update this story
LaDyPeRcAbEtHiSQueenb chapter 13 . 4/20/2014
I dont think ur gonna update this one, r ya?
krav chapter 6 . 6/19/2013
Adding Petunia in there was a nice little twist.
krav chapter 2 . 6/19/2013
I can tell that I'm going to be enjoying this story immensely.
krav chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Quite well written. I don't think your characters are
OOC at all, or if they are, then only a little. In the circumstances you have described I can easily see the characters
acting this way. Overall a nice read.
NightOfMine chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
I am so sorry for the two of them, Harry and Hermione. You wrote very lovely; realistic, detailed in the things that need to be said, also your writing is giving me the feeling there is no time for a pause(In a good way) and just goes steady on. Very nice.

For a long time I have wanted to read a fanfiction about love that binds Hermione and Harry together, so I do not have experience with the pair. But so far it is, as I already wrote, very realistic. Which is very good!
DukeAtreides22 chapter 13 . 5/10/2011
Well I totally just read through this, loved it, now I am sad. I know its Harmonian so they will be together. Unless you've got a wallop of a chapter, haha.
Mionefan chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
A Mother's protection is attributed to gj123 as is this story. Are you familiar with that story? It's no longer on and I'd like to re-read it. Any hints?

Sorry to take up the space in this email, although I have read It Ends Tonight and thought if a good one.
Scabbers1957 chapter 13 . 7/1/2010
This is a very good story..I'll add it to my alerts.

angelyca chapter 13 . 6/30/2010
come on! write more now!
Jlee93 chapter 13 . 6/28/2010