Reviews for It Ends Tonight
colloo chapter 13 . 7/25/2014
Please update this story
LaDyPeRcAbEtHiSQueenb chapter 13 . 4/20/2014
I dont think ur gonna update this one, r ya?
krav chapter 6 . 6/19/2013
Adding Petunia in there was a nice little twist.
krav chapter 2 . 6/19/2013
I can tell that I'm going to be enjoying this story immensely.
krav chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Quite well written. I don't think your characters are
OOC at all, or if they are, then only a little. In the circumstances you have described I can easily see the characters
acting this way. Overall a nice read.
NightOfMine chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
I am so sorry for the two of them, Harry and Hermione. You wrote very lovely; realistic, detailed in the things that need to be said, also your writing is giving me the feeling there is no time for a pause(In a good way) and just goes steady on. Very nice.

For a long time I have wanted to read a fanfiction about love that binds Hermione and Harry together, so I do not have experience with the pair. But so far it is, as I already wrote, very realistic. Which is very good!
DukeAtreides22 chapter 13 . 5/10/2011
Well I totally just read through this, loved it, now I am sad. I know its Harmonian so they will be together. Unless you've got a wallop of a chapter, haha.
Mionefan chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
A Mother's protection is attributed to gj123 as is this story. Are you familiar with that story? It's no longer on and I'd like to re-read it. Any hints?

Sorry to take up the space in this email, although I have read It Ends Tonight and thought if a good one.
Scabbers1957 chapter 13 . 7/1/2010
This is a very good story..I'll add it to my alerts.

angelyca chapter 13 . 6/30/2010
come on! write more now!
Jlee93 chapter 13 . 6/28/2010
I like it :)
Michelle-B18 chapter 13 . 6/10/2010
Harry is just so cheeky!(: This is really good! I love stories like this! You know, Hermione and Harry getting together after they had kids with Ron and Ginny...I love kids, so I guess thats why...Anyways, this is really great, update soon!
Cassandra30 chapter 13 . 10/5/2009
Looking forward to reading more.
Cassandra30 chapter 12 . 10/5/2009
Interesting.
Cassandra30 chapter 11 . 10/5/2009
Harry should have told Molly. Yes it might have hurt her but it also might have made Molly see the damage she did to her two youngest children.