Reviews for Bright
Kirlo chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
I really love how you kept the old awkwardness of Tristan. Using it at just the right moments. It's a great short!
Morsemordre chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
That made me equally as happy as when I finished watching stardust for the first time.
Madeleine Juliette chapter 1 . 7/7/2008

kathlaida-princess chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
This is really sweet!

Awesome job!
Admiral Lily chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
Wow. Haven't been able to find much good fic lately but this definitely was awesome. You captured them perfectly.
xanyxenia chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
that was so sweet! i absolutely love the captain's wardrobe! plus Yvaine and Tristan go so well together. Now to add this to my Favorites!
rileyluvr13 chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
Too adorable! This was great, you captured Tristan and Yvaine perfectly. I'm always afraid no one will catch their magic, but you did a spectacular job. Keep writing! :)
kdbug chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
Aw. ) Cute. As the first piece of Stardust fanfiction I've read, this is wonderful! I finished watching the movie today, and I plan on reading the book asap, but for my first fanfiction, this was great. ) I loved how you kept the characters in character, and didn't have rampant OOCness as I was hoping there wouldn't be. ) Great grammar, too. Good job! )
Thrills and Frills chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
Aww, that was cute. It could have been a missing scene in the film. Love the moustache grease-stuff, t'was clever. Nicely done.
zoe chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
adorable! their moments on the ship was the best in the movie well..except for the mouse confession scene.. the whole movie was great & I luv you lil' fic.