Reviews for The Best Snow Day!
zofie15 chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
It's such a sweet one-shot. I really liked it. Thank you for sharing and keep up the great work.
jazphace chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Great story! Wish you decided to continue it...
motherduckatschool chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Loved it.

Keep writing,

DarkFilo chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
Good fic, please do more fics about these two, they are the best.
Saaabric chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
i have to say it was an amazing snow day! LOL

really good piece of work Stace!

loved it!

*Miracles are for everyone*
SparklyTree3876 chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
This story was absoulutely darling. The idea of the mansion having a snow day was wonderfully done. Jean's reaction to the rabbit being one of the students was hilarious, and it was a great distraction technique. She was totally surprised by Logan. Scott and Ororo being covered in snow was hilarity in itself. I think they looked like snowmen, if you ask me. I loved the ending with Logan and Ororo. Being a RoLo shipper, I'm always on the lookout for great stories with the two, and you pulled it off perfectly here. Their emotions were beautifully described, and I could see them in my head. Logan was really sweet when he proposed to Ororo. His reaction to her telling him they were expecting a child was so great that I could picture him being happy about it. You have a lot of talent, though your grammar and spelling could use some work. I found some commas were missing from lines of dialogue. You don't need to capitalize words at the end of quotations unless they are proper nouns. I found aw misspelled as awe. Watch out for both of these, and you should be fine because they are easily corrected. A beta-reader can help you out with this stuff. Still, I found this story an enjoyable read, and I hope to see more from you soon.
dadoinkdoink chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
Wonderful Job! Liked it! More soon I hope! :D Love ya sis!

:D Doink Doink