Reviews for Hide and Seek, Sammy
nannyg43 chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Thats so funny, I used to put bells on the babies'shoes so i could hear them!
mngrue chapter 4 . 12/29/2012
Dwaaw : ) That was super adorable. Thanks for the cuteness!
ccase13 chapter 4 . 3/21/2012
I love Dean slipping his litte brother desserts while he's being punished.
kasey123 chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
love it
Sparkiebunny chapter 4 . 4/11/2011
Aww, this was so brotherly and so cute and just perfect. The 'britches' line totally cracked me up. Awesome work! :)
doyleshuny chapter 4 . 2/3/2011
I'm sorry but I have a feeling that little Sammy like big Sammy would be COMPLETELY ADORABLE! I couldn't look at that adorable little face and take away his dessert for an entire week. Besides he promised he would never be bad again. I can't even remember all the completely adorable moments in this. I loved the bunny and the bell part. Just the idea of this tiny little Sammy wandering around is too adorable.
Deiva chapter 4 . 11/14/2010
L5472 chapter 4 . 10/11/2008
LOL! Oh John doesn't like chick flick moments either?

Ge...wonder who he gave that trend to! LOL
Saigh chapter 3 . 2/20/2008
I do try to R&R, I know what you lot go through. Sorry it was only a one liner.
Saigh chapter 4 . 2/20/2008
AWW it so cute and sappy! *is sick* Love it so much!
Write-of-Passage chapter 4 . 2/9/2008
Loved it! Loved the way John came back at the end and the hugs and everything in the kitchen. Was good to see how Bobby factored into their lives when they were kids too. Really cute story! Well written, well done!
H pylori chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
Maybe the Winchester seriously need to find a kiddie-leash. The bell would probably help too - knowing the boys, Sammy would probably be able to slip the kiddie-leash as easily as Dean antagonises the police...
Touch of the Wind chapter 4 . 1/21/2008
I loved the britches thing
poohbear123 chapter 4 . 1/15/2008
GhostBehindYou chapter 4 . 1/15/2008
AW! SO SWEET! Sweetness overload :D Absolutely brilliant. I love the way everything played out, from Sammy crying (Very cute), to John being scared for his youngest. Bobby hugging Sam was also really (There's no other word for it) sweet -SQUEE-

Lufferly. Love it, well done! -bounces off the walls- x