Reviews for Servitude
Maxmagnus20019 chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
Nice...

"I knew that I could never again be with her as a knight.

I had to stand at her side as a man."

That's... just really well-written.

Good job.
FireEdge chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
Yeah, that was short, and kinda random. Still, you know, it's about time that Kent started to think about himself _. Personally, I like first-person. While I also enjoy third-person, first-person is really refreshing to read. But that might just be me.
Sam chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
I really enjoyed this. Short and sweet. I also enjoyed how you portrayed Kent, as honoring his duty to his lord, but also his duty to his own heart. I feel as though he is not portraye din such a way as often as he ought to. Excellent work!
Kitsilver chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
Short and sweet. I liked the brief look into Kent's heart and seeing him acknowledge that more than duty ties him to Lyn. The last three lines were especially well done.

And small as it was, I loved the bit of Sain x Florina xD.
Edward Houshi chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
That was really different from most of your stories about Kent, and I really liked it. It was interesting to see him finally stop following her blindly as a knight without massive amounts of prodding from Sain.
Absol Master chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
So short and sweet. And so beautiful too. I think this story is excellent in every way-every word is meaningful, that's why it's so short, yet such a nice one. I cannot find any faults in it. Good job.
Sara Jaye chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
"I knew that I could never again be with her as a knight.

I had to stand at her side as a man."

These lines? Made this fic.