Reviews for Lori's Nightmare
vampyrgirl1997 chapter 4 . 5/11/2008
hey i love this show too! i had a huge crush on danny and brandon! love the story please keep updating!
MarieAtTheBoardwalk chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
I wish I could see this episode in full. I've seen some parts and Haim was great. You're doing a brilliant job with keeping Merton in character (he was my favourite too!) and I'm really interested to find out what's happening. One suggestion... longer, detailed chapters maybe? This is a really good story and you've definately got potential so I guess I'd like to see more of what's happening and more into the characters' minds. But keep writing! I can't wait to find out :-D x
ang5523 chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
Abby could you please put me in the story my name is Crystal Rose Minamoto and I have long blond hair with bright crystal clear green eyes please pretty please.
Ghostwriter chapter 2 . 1/11/2008
I vaguely remember that ep. Of course, at the time, I'm ashamed to say I had no clue who Haim or Feldman were. But great job here. Catch ya on the flip side.
Obscurus Lupa chapter 2 . 1/10/2008
I like that Haim wants Merton as his vampire friend, heh heh. :D Kinda good so far, not much to work with right now.