Reviews for Findin' Love
emalico chapter 12 . 11/20/2010
Where is Renesmee in this story I mean this set after breaking dawn right?
difj chapter 5 . 6/9/2010
I like your story, but WHY, WHY, WHY is she goth :S
Hale's Girl chapter 12 . 4/26/2009
Awesome

Update soon!
xjessix kisses hah hah moo moo chapter 12 . 8/29/2008
poor lexi oh well
Shawny.a chapter 12 . 4/22/2008
thank you for the update! i look forward to reading more )
nightbloodrose chapter 12 . 4/19/2008
Write more when u get a chance! still love ur story
LivforLove chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
Okay I haven't even read this but I just had to post aout your summary. Who the heck assumed that Rose was a whore? She would never cheat on Emmett! he's the one thing in her world that really matters. You know, I'm getting extremely fed up with all these stereotypical stories here! Everyone just assumes that Emmett is a complete idiot because he's strong so in every story he ends up being a completely retarded insensitive jerk. In all three of The Books there is absolutely nothing insinuated about Emmett's brain. And also Rosalie. Just because she's beautiful doesn't mean that she sleeps around on Emmett. So I feel pretty bad about not even reading your story and yet still trashing it but I just think that your summary is just a horrible way to introduce people to your story. Maybe it is awesome but I just can't get past the assumptions of Rosalie being a "first class whore". Feel free to insult back.

peace&love

Liv
NiennaFaelivrin chapter 11 . 3/25/2008
update soon. i like the story.
Shawny.a chapter 11 . 2/11/2008
thank you so much for the update! i look forward in seeing how the story goes!
AngelicVampires chapter 11 . 2/6/2008
cool story
THExBESTxNINJAxEVER chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
is edward still with bella in this story?
nightbloodrose chapter 11 . 2/1/2008
Love the story
ThatOneChick2255 chapter 11 . 2/1/2008
Emmett is so cute! The truth or dare part was rather amusing, as well as the pajamas. Very nice! Now... update very soon! Darn you Rosalie... darn you!
Shawny.a chapter 10 . 1/27/2008
thank you so much for the chapter! its really good and i look forward to the next one!
Free Energy chapter 10 . 1/25/2008
this is like another bella edward situation. emmett should know what happened to edward when he had these conversations with bella.

keep writing!