Reviews for Trust and Misunderstanding
broncomap chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Just came across this and really enjoyed it. Great ending to the episode.
lilyjack00 chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
I *love* this story! From Mattto Kitty, my favorite line: "I've warned you about that mouth of yours..." Hooboy! That was the greatest...
Aussielover chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Ok, I'm not getting any baking done. I just had to read another story from you. I just recently watched this episode on TVLand. It was a good choice to continue. My favorite part was when Kitty pulled his chest hair. I loved it when he said "Did I just miss something."

Thanks for putting your stories here for me to find.
Redzz chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Hey Judy,

I don't remember If i read this before ,but

I really enjoyed this ..it was so Lighthearted and funny ...something that would have been nice to see ..a little tit for tat between M&K

Thanks ...D
katinacup chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
Flarnchef, I dont know how I missed this story, I loved the exchange between Doc and Matt, Doc has a habit of being very honest with Matt (especially where Kitty is concerned)and he dosn't mind letting Matt know when he's angry about something, Doc has that in common with Kitty. The talk between Matt and Kitty went as I would have expected,you captured them both very well. Kitty being the intelligent woman she is, knew exactly how to settle our big Marshall down,a little TLC goes a long way, with a good man, real good story, thanks Kat...
mahc chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
This is one of my favorite episodes, even though Matt is only in it briefly. But it's a great scene with them at then end. Good job of carrying it into an MM.
janglyspur chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
Ah...makes ya feel all nice and warm and fuzzy inside don't it? Great read...loved the dialogue.
HugMyMoose chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
Great Story-I loved It, You really caught their personalities to a T if you ask me. I loved the Line 'Kitty's being Kitty' To funny-

~Bella
blendini chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
FlarnChef,

A very enjoyable read. I liked the dialog between Matt and Doc - it really reminded me of the show. Also, the conversation between Matt and Kitty was very sweet and endearing. Nicely written.

blendini
TXCatFL chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
Ah, so typically Matt and Kitty! I'm glad someone else picked up the weird open ending and Matt's being less than happy with Kitty. This was a well written, fun read.