Reviews for circles and squares
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Oh man. This is great. Really makes me miss Ash too.
anyanka730 chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
OMG I love this/ My two favorites characters
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
This is sad yet sweet!
thewolfinskarro chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
for the record, i don't care how long its been. i miss Ash too :( loved the episode when we saw him in heaven. he'll always be a kickass SOB to me.

loved the oneshot, it was just perfect for Jo and Ash's relationship.
ccase13 chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
This was a good memorial for Ash, that Jo would still remember him so fondly. Ash and the Roadhouse were too good to be wasted after only one season.
Stina Whatever chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
ash was great, too bad that he died
Beewritestuff chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
The fact that I hadn't reviewed this until now is a crime and I'm sorry. This is a beautiful little piece, that, to be painfully honest, has me thinking better of myself and ducking the attentions of any 'light weight bitches' that come my way.

And ugh I'm so behind on this show (just begining Season 4 now and I've already got spoilers for the remains of the Roadhouse crew, bahhh) and I want Ash back so damn bad D:

So thank you for this.
AnimeAmber chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
This was so sweet, I liked it:)
windscryer chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
This was a fantastic little roundabout look at our favorite genius barfly!

I like the way it was told from Jo's POV and how that added a little extra twist of bittersweetness for the way we got to see Ash in a new (and adorably heroic) light, but without trying to hide from the knowledge that he's gone.

Thanks so much for sharing this. Ash is one of my all time favorite supporting characters and I am both broken-hearted at his loss and (possibly) foolishly hoping that somehow he can return.

Hey, they've killed off BOTH of the main characters and brought them back. Even Mary and John have come back, though not as permanently. I ain't giving up hope until the final credits roll, dammit.

But that is neither here nor there. The point is: I *love* this ficlet.

*sniff* Oh Ash! Miss you! ;_;
SilverBullet2theheart chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
DISCLAIMER: I AM A TOUGH CRITIC! i miss Ash too... i was disappointed when they didn't bring any of the Roadhouse gang back for season 3...my fingers are still crossed for this one though...

SilverBullet2theheart
smee13 chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
I MISS ASH! *sniff* that was good i really enjoyed it. i kinda wish they had explored ash and jo's relationship in the show. :(
Lilia Lasia chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
Aw...I miss Ash too. He was cool for what he was. Which I'm not even sure what that was.

Verki