Reviews for The Cleaner
francis2 chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
This is very interesting. Great POV-piece, and the added bonus of imagining what Ruby and Josef will do between the sheets. I'm getting all hot and bothered.
Lilly57 chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
You write so very well. And I like Ruby - I aguess I could say I agree with her. Quite a sassy lady, and Josef is such a man-whore! I mean, my heavens!
Anaman chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
Okay, I discovered this one just now and wow wow wow!

I love your Cleaner! she's exactly how I imagine her! Her story is perfekt! I just love how you describe her jobs and:

"I’m not so provincial to think we’ll fall in love. Been there, done that, got the T-shirt" definitely my favorite!
MadderThanTheCheshire chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
Good fic :) I love it.
TimeGuardian chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
Thank you for making a unique piece for this section. I love the character of the cleaner, and the voice that you have given her here fits well. Bravo!
ChaoticxTheoreticals chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
This was awesome. I too, love the Cleaner. (First episode only)

Please write more! I would love to see her find out about Sara.
White as Sin chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
I admired the Cleaner in the first (and only) episode we meet her in and I find your portrayal of her just as seductive as her no-nonsense manners on the show. You've also shown a very intriguing interpretation of Josef, that smarmy bastard, which I can't help but like. Do continue to write more about Miss Ruby because with just this character sketch, she promises to be an intriguing, complex character who'd make a wonderful addition to any Moonlight fanfiction.
moonjat54 chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
very entertaining. she is a fun character to play with. i hope the show explores her more and if not we've got you.
Marianne H. Stillie chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
Very creative story. I like the very plausible background you've given her. We've seen only three female vamps in the show and she's the only one who's really likeable. I especially like the idea of her and Josef getting it on. I find that very intense combination of two very strong people much more interesting than Josef's string of freshies or even conniving Lola. Good job!
bgn chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
Very nice job fleshing out a character we saw so briefly. I like this. Despite Josef's big love with Sarah I think he is a charming hound who likes a lot of different kinds of women and probably some men and acts on his impulses. Makes him an interesting character and I hope they explore him more on the show.
silvanelf chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
yeah, i'm thinking there definitely needs to be another chapter!

pwetty peas? 'puppy face'
BellaMuerte13 chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
hmm. it's definately different. unique. i don't necessarily like the pairing, but it's well written. nice job.
ErisFury chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
Complete? Are you kidding me? No - not complete! I demand another chapter! Stomping foot!

Ok, I'll be nice - please another chapter; I love the ambiguity of the CLeaner's character (would have pegged her as a lot older than you wrote her, but oh well).